What are you wearing today?

Black skinny jeans, dark grey Ugg boots, and a lovely thick lemon/blue ombre jumper too add a bit of colour! :D

Staying in my PJs today. I've got a night shift later so I'm going back to bed in an hour :)

Black skinnies, orange vest top with a chiffon type vest on top. Black cardi and some boots!

Red dress with white ditzy pattern, black leggings, black ankle boots and a green cardi just to be different lol.

A pair of pinstripe trousers which I haven't fit in since about 3 years ago. Yay! But all my other work trousers are now too big. Boo.

Black work trousers that I bought a couple of weeks ago (first pair of flattering trousers I've managed to fit into for yeeeaars) with a purple and black checked long jumper.

Joanne - I love your festive skirt in the first photo - where's it from?!

Black work trousers that I bought a couple of weeks ago (first pair of flattering trousers I've managed to fit into for yeeeaars) with a purple and black checked long jumper.

Joanne - I love your festive skirt in the first photo - where's it from?!

Primark! :D I'm not usually a Primark person at all, I really hate it for clothes. Was in getting some cheap hair stuff though and seen it- I love it too! They have some other lovely festive clothes in tooo xx

Black jumper dress, light grey tights and black leather boots (well I wore that at work - home now so in my PJ's ;))

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Primark! :D I'm not usually a Primark person at all, I really hate it for clothes. Was in getting some cheap hair stuff though and seen it- I love it too! They have some other lovely festive clothes in tooo xx

I've got a lovely festive jumper and a sort of festive Cardigan (I would just say its a wintery one but boyfriend says its Christmassy) from primark and LOVE them. I'm not normally a primark person either.

Today I'm wearing grey trousers and a white shirt.... interview number one for this week :/

Black leggings, black oversized jumper, cheap pull in boots & wooly hat!! Last time coz my hair will be dyed by lunchtime :D

Blue skinny Jeggings, navy and grey tunic/dress, black ankle boots, black sleeveless hooded cardi.

black skinnies, black long sleeved top with a oatmeal coloured sleeve-less knitted jumper on top.

Black t shirt, black cardy, denim skirt, burgundy tights, black boots (had to add colourful tights as too much black) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Got one of my favourite tops on, a green scoop neck top. However, I have discovered today it is now too big and keeps flashing my bra to people. The guys I work with are certainly not ppl I want to see my bra! Guess I need to dig out some old, smaller clothes....yay I suppose.

My beyoooootiful new red Ted Baker coat! I've been dying to wear it and the temperature has finally dipped below 15 degrees so I can! Along with my gorgeous new flat black boots. Oh and a black skater skirt, black tights, blue long sleeve top.

I love new clothes :)

Back