What are you wearing today?

I had to actually look up ditzy print!!! D'oh!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Blue dress with small flower print and black leggings. Nice and light for WI later!

Joanne, you sound like you have such lovely clothes!

I'm in a black houndstooth pencil skirt, black scoop neck top, long black cardi and black tights and pumps. All this black!

Aww thanks! I love that people are using this thread, I find it really interesting lol! :D x

I can't wait til the summer when I can say I'm wearing hot pants and vest top (that might be a bit ambitious!) ;)

I can't wait til the summer when I can say I'm wearing hot pants and vest top (that might be a bit ambitious!) ;)

That makes 2 of us! Well, shorts what are actually short and a little vest top would make me happy :D

Black leggings, a chunky colourful jumper and ugg boots. I love being nice and cosy on a cold day like today! :)

Black skinnies, vest top and a navy jumper with studded shoulders..and my uggs :)

Grey trousers and a blue shirt/top with white stripes.... ready for interview No2 for this week.... one of the ones I really want. Must stay calm lol

Grey trousers and a blue shirt/top with white stripes.... ready for interview No2 for this week.... one of the ones I really want. Must stay calm lol

Good luck! :)

Black kick flare jeans, black long sleeve tee, grey collarless jacket and a black and white print scarf!

Black striped trousers, black top & grey cardigan. I don't have a lot of colourful clothes because I'm scared to wear them and worry they won't suit me. I need Gok or someone! Hopefully when I'm slimmer I'll have more body confidence and be experimental.

Edit: although having said that I've got my red winter coat today so I guess that's my spark of colour for the day!

Good luck! :)

Thank you, I want it even more now!!!! Don't know how well it went though :/ but will find out today, so at least I don't have a really long wait.

Good luck!

I'm wearing jeggings (way too big for me and look rediculous), pink t shirt and black ballerina pumps - just popped to the doctors so anything I could grab clothes wise today!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you, I want it even more now!!!! Don't know how well it went though :/ but will find out today, so at least I don't have a really long wait.

Fingers crossed! :fingerscrossed: Let us know! x

Fingers crossed! :fingerscrossed: Let us know! x

Will do, I messed up on a couple of questions though and it's to work with a child in a wheelchair and I don't have experience of that, but I do have experience of adults in wheelchairs... so fingers crossed...
I've just got another interview invite for another job I really want, but if I get this one today I'll have to turn them down. My only problem now is, I got an offer on Tuesday but its not really enough hours, do I turn them down whether I get this one or not? As the school I have an interview for next week is the one I used to volunteer at and they asked me to apply for this post? Or should I accept it and then have to tell them I can't do it anymore if I get this second one?
Both the jobs I want are for LSA positions and they're local so I can walk, whereas the other is midday supervisor, so only 6 hours a week and I'd have to bus it... so most of my wages would go on travel... but its a job?

Black striped trousers, black top & grey cardigan. I don't have a lot of colourful clothes because I'm scared to wear them and worry they won't suit me. I need Gok or someone! Hopefully when I'm slimmer I'll have more body confidence and be experimental.

Edit: although having said that I've got my red winter coat today so I guess that's my spark of colour for the day!

I love colour & very rarely wear black, if you want to introduce colour into your wardrobe, why not buy say a new top with a splash of colour in it, & gradually increase it. Today I'm wearing a brown herringbone suit with white blouse & pink/gold eyeshadow:D

Will do, I messed up on a couple of questions though and it's to work with a child in a wheelchair and I don't have experience of that, but I do have experience of adults in wheelchairs... so fingers crossed...
I've just got another interview invite for another job I really want, but if I get this one today I'll have to turn them down. My only problem now is, I got an offer on Tuesday but its not really enough hours, do I turn them down whether I get this one or not? As the school I have an interview for next week is the one I used to volunteer at and they asked me to apply for this post? Or should I accept it and then have to tell them I can't do it anymore if I get this second one?
Both the jobs I want are for LSA positions and they're local so I can walk, whereas the other is midday supervisor, so only 6 hours a week and I'd have to bus it... so most of my wages would go on travel... but its a job?

The job you were offered on Tuesday, when do they need a reply by? See if you can hold them off as long as possible. Or if they are not expecting you to start immediately you could accept their offer then turn it down before you actually start. I was in a similar situation earlier this year I was offered this job & was under pressure to accept/decline within a few days, but I had another interview for the following week which I really wanted; so I accepted this one and knew by the start date I'd know if I'd be sucessful or not for the other position, as you will see I wasn't offered the job I did want. :rolleyes:

I love colour & very rarely wear black, if you want to introduce colour into your wardrobe, why not buy say a new top with a splash of colour in it, & gradually increase it. Today I'm wearing a brown herringbone suit with white blouse & pink/gold eyeshadow:D

The job you were offered on Tuesday, when do they need a reply by? See if you can hold them off as long as possible. Or if they are not expecting you to start immediately you could accept their offer then turn it down before you actually start. I was in a similar situation earlier this year I was offered this job & was under pressure to accept/decline within a few days, but I had another interview for the following week which I really wanted; so I accepted this one and knew by the start date I'd know if I'd be sucessful or not for the other position, as you will see I wasn't offered the job I did want. :rolleyes:

They want me to confirm today, not sure actually when they want me to start, would be okay if they want me to start after Christmas as I'd def know by then, but they weren't too happy about waiting until today for an answer so they might want me to start next week...

It's just a 20 min plus bus ride each way, for an hours work... I wish I hadn't applied to be honest, but I was deserperate and hadn't heard about this position I've got an interview for next week when I sent the application in. But now people know I've been offered a job, I don't want to feel like I'm letting everyone down

Back