What are you wearing today?

Felt really nice today in my size smaller jeans , a very classy turquoise stripped shirt with a pale turquoise v necked cashmere sweater over it. It was all topped off with my favourite fur lined suede waistcoat............yes I felt good for an old girl.

Awwww fillymum your only as old as you feel hun and I bet you look and feel nowhere near your age however old that may be

Awwww fillymum your only as old as you feel hun and I bet you look and feel nowhere near your age however old that may be

Thank you for that.

On the inside I feel about 18 yeards old but with more sense than I had then.....................on the outside...........who can say. My lovely husband is 17 years younger than me and everyone thinks he is the eldest of the 2 of us tee hee. I have worked so hard at aging him lol !! How he has put up with me for 27 years I do not know.

Today is a casual, relaxed day for me as far as clothes are cocncerned and I am going to choose something really comfy, probably black wide trousers with a French Connection black sweater with a white shirt underneath.

I love this thread !!!

Black ripped jeans (again coz they're old not trendy!) black & white fluffy jumper with skulls & winter patterns, black uggs & hair in pigtail plaits under my hat (greasy hair till I wash some of the pink out later) while I run into town :)

Not enough it's freezing, could do with a cardigan but don't have one that goes with the top I'm wearing to go do the library at school... brrrrr

Quite casual today, spending most of it putting up the Christmas decorations in the office! I'm just wearing my black skinny jeans, a vest top with a cute cherub print and a cardigan. Nice and toasty :)

change of plan I am in my jimjams and back in bed I feel so poorly.

Black kick flare jeans, white scoop neck tee, grey fluffy cardi and grey collarless jacket.

I do wear colours honest!

A purple white and pink flowery dress

Attachments

• image-3295310273.jpg
    image-3295310273.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 78
Casual and comfy today as i've spent the whole day shopping at the metrocentre for Christmas presents and also..erm..loads of new clothes for me! In my defence, I haven't treated myself since i started loosing weight :p

anyway- black skinnies, brown uggs, vest top and my owl jumper.

Attachments

• image-892455476.jpg
    image-892455476.jpg
    354.6 KB · Views: 74
Horrible work 'uniform' (I made a uniform as my clothes were getting ruined), black trousers, black polo shirt, black cardi three sizes too big!

Black jumper dress, purple leggings, black boots, black scarf and gloves, purple wooly hat and big thick duvet green coat - it's ffffffrrreeeeeeeezzzzing out today!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pj's and dressing gown right now, full of cold, but going to attempt an inside run... I should be on 30 minutes none stop but didn't manage it on Thursday after getting this cold :( then I'll be changing into jeans and my Christmassy cardigan (or maybe jumper but think I'm saving the jumper for caroling)... or might even put my Christmas dress on, actually no, cardigan as the jeans will be warmer with this cold. Sorry about that deciding in my head...

Anyway then we're putting the decorations up :) Can't wait

Back