What are you wearing today?

This dress( this is not me- I wish-lol!!) with black tights and black heels that have a little snakeskin detail at the front. The dress comes quite a bit shorter on me so is very daring and it's a size 10 :eek:). a BIG 10 LOL !
100029_gh.102

Today I had to wear the most ridiculous of work gear: fleece, heavy duty jeans, industrial safety goggles, hard-hat, steel toe boots and high viz vest. SIGH.

Least I didn't have to put on the boiler suit - nightmares all week bout this!!! :(

tomorrow it shall be back to NORMAL working clothes, lovely dress and leggings.

you would think i was going to a funeral - black shoes, black trousers, black knickers, black bra & a black v neck t-shirt

Love this dress, where is it from?[/QUOTE
It's from QVC. It's on offer at the moment and they have it in a few colours. Its by Tiana B and the print is called wave. If you search wave it comes up
xx

Today I have bodycon dress on. The main colour is electric blue with a huge tropical print in white. green.mustard and yellow. Sounds horrible but looks nice. It's just above my knee and the sleeves are elbow length so hide my flappy bingo wings. I have nude tights and mustard kittenm heels which pick up the colour in the dress. I wore my stone coloured mac when I went out and was flippin freezin@ !!

jeans (that are too big for me), pink & grey striped top (which is also too big for me) - think I need new clothes lol

Love this dress, where is it from?[/QUOTE
It's from QVC. It's on offer at the moment and they have it in a few colours. Its by Tiana B and the print is called wave. If you search wave it comes up
xx

Thanks x
Today I have bodycon dress on. The main colour is electric blue with a huge tropical print in white. green.mustard and yellow. Sounds horrible but looks nice. It's just above my knee and the sleeves are elbow length so hide my flappy bingo wings. I have nude tights and mustard kittenm heels which pick up the colour in the dress. I wore my stone coloured mac when I went out and was flippin freezin@ !!

I always have to look for longer sleeves too which isn't easy at this time of year! Stupid bingo wings!

Long white boyfriend shirt worn over a white vest (no bra FTW). Grey cropped jeggings and black ballet flats. With a rain mac.

Nothing blinking fits anymore, must slim quickly lol

Today I had on a skater dress which has floaty navy chiffon material on the bottom and very small beige polka dots on the top, black leggins and navy ballet pumps with little bows on them.

After having to work outside in torrential rain yesterday wearing bleugh worky clothes, I felt very nice today in my proper feminine office-y clothes :D

Navy skinny jeans, faded black rollings stones tee, red cardigan & my white dockers :) all teamed up with my new vivid hair :D

jeans, tshirt i got ins ainsburys 25% off when they had that a few weeks ago & a hoodie

The name of this thread always makes me giggle like a schoolgirl... oooh heavy breathing man on phone asks... what are you wearing today?

Anyway I am in my favourite comfy jimjams now i have had my bath x

jeans, jumper & of course underwear lol

Wore my pull on jeggings today and they felt quite lax, admitedly they have got that worn em a couple of times since tumble dried stretch in em but i do love having to pull em up yay

Jeans & a stripy tshirt/top thingy

at the min its my jammies & a black hoodie cause its early & bit chilly

I'm in my third outfit today already, lol.

When I got up I put my gym gear on and chucked in my bag a pretty pink maxi dress thinking it would be sunny and much easier/quicker to get changed into. However it's cold so now I'm home I have changed out of the dress into my dark blue straight leg jeans (which I'm really chuffed with as haven't been able to fit in them for years) and a striped fitted t shirt

Back