What are your 2013 goals?

Would like to lose at least 2 stone over the next 12 months...maybe more depending on how quickly I achieve this goal :)

Go to more fitness classes and run more regularly (5k parkrun every weekend would be good!)

Once I hit a healthy BMI, go blonde :)

Chat up more guys/attempt to go on dates lol

I'm running a 10K race, joining a running club and getting to target in 2013! Positive mental attitude and all that :)

I've also entered my first 10k race,I'm debating my first half also,that along side hitting and maintaining targetttttttt!

Lucylu79 said:
I've also entered my first 10k race,I'm debating my first half also,that along side hitting and maintaining targetttttttt!

I've downloaded a fab app called coach to 10K.. I'm starting my training tomorrow!

My goals are to get my body magic awards, looking at doing this through a combination of DVDs (possibly the shred), wii, gym and outdoor running (once my cardio's better).

Run a 5k (Race for Life), 10k, and half marathon in October (been dragged into this).

Lose 6 stone. Would be nice to lose more but that's a stone every 2 months which is achievable, will leave me a bit for 2014 but that's fine. Hopefully if I do the exercise it will fall off and I tend to eat better anyway when I'm active.

Pass the fitness tests and get a job. The jobs I'll be going for when I finish uni in August require you to pass a fitness test so I have no choice but the gym!

Start paying off my overdraft/loans. This depends on getting a job!

Mine is to lose 1 stone 2lb to reach my 10 stone target weight
Also to drink a lot less booze and more water, and to up the exercise :)

My goals are to run...alot! 2013 will be a race year. So I hope to get all my body magic awards and sign up for a marathon for 2014.

I'll get down to my target weight this year too, only 1st 6lb to go.

On a none sw target I want to pay off all debts and start saving for a house. :)

1: get back on plan

2: exercise 3-5 times per week

3: get to 8.2 stone

1. Lose 1st 10lbs by end of May in time for our beach holiday!! (And be at my 10st target!!!)

2. Go wedding dress shopping for the perfect dress with my new figure!

3. Maintain my target!

My goals are...

*To get to target, hopefully by Easter (around 1st 12lbs to go!)
*Maintain my target when i get there
*Exercise more
*Help hubby get to his target (he is joining in a few weeks!)

Good luck everyone xxx

my goals are..
to stay on the plan
to join the gym (and attend of course)
i would love to lose 70lbs in 2013

I want to feel comfortable in my clothes at the Isle of Wight Festival in June, not covered up in baggy tops like last year!

Back