What do you want for Christmas

Jim

Big Boy
I've been looking a a Kindle from Amazon, I read a lot and must spend £200 - £300 a year on books. The house is overflowing with them as well. :)

*SHE* is not happy with that, so I expect *SHE* will be pleased to buy me one. :D

LOL Jim - they are a great idea!

all i want for xmas is my two front teeth ;)
ive got all i wanted off my mum already (i was with her when she bought it)
I would like new doors for the lounge as one has warped, new door handles for rest of house and new taps and plugs for bathroom :D easily pleased LOL

I've been looking a a Kindle from Amazon

I've got a Sony E-reader and used to use it a lot, especially on holiday - but thanks to Google and some clever 12 year olds on You Tube, I've learned how to upload e-books onto my iPhone (saves carrying an extra piece of kit around).

I hear the Kindle is great, though. Yell out if you want some e-book CDs Jimbo, I got illegal ones, all as cheap as chips, on eBay (where else!).

For Christmas I want - a job, a nice but naughty man in my life and the willpower to resist Christmas pudding :)

Susie

oh Bren - whats wrong with her love?

I want my kids to love what we've got for them... its amazing how much I worry that they won't like stuff!

aww Linz xxxx what a superstar you are x

A new sewing machine but DH won't let me have one as he says "4 is enough" - what does he know? LOL!

Jim, I wanted to get DH an e-reader but he likes real books so he's joined the library as we are over flowing with books too.

I want to fit into the dress I've got for my work do. Almost there. :)

Not much I want really. I would like to lose another 10lb for xmas tho.

Well maybe that and Mario Galaxy 2 for the Wii and some lush face/eye moisturiser (yes, I said moisturiser!)

I've not even thought about what I want for christmas (not like me, usually have a list of things I want :))!

We've pretty much sorted out the girls for christmas (we have 2 daughters, Molly 5 and Ella 2), better get my thinking cap on!

Good thread Jim, I'm so busy thinking of what to get others I haven't thought much about myself! My OH is insisting on getting me black Fitflop tall mukluks. I keep saying they're way too expensive but he likes the effect my existing ones are having ;)

A pandora bracellet:)

Already sorted the kids stuff, no idea what to get for hubby though.

A new sewing machine but DH won't let me have one as he says "4 is enough" - what does he know? LOL!

Jim, I wanted to get DH an e-reader but he likes real books so he's joined the library as we are over flowing with books too.

Did I mention I get books from the library as well :eek:

OMG Zim, that's way too organised! :D

Haven't thought of anything for anybody yet. :eek:

A Pandora bracelet?

Back