what else to do

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Joshearing, 5 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Joshearing

Joshearing Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(17.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

I'm looking for something to add into my exercise as i feel there's something missing and can't workout what it is. also lack of money is a factor.

At the momen I do
    1/2hr Pole fitness class a week
    10-20 mins pole fitness at home a week
    30-45 min Walking a day
    30 mins Wii Fit a night (or trying to do)
    at least 30mins cycling a week

any help will be greatly appreciated :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    looks like you do enough exercise for 5 of us lol. how about holding a bottle of water in each hand when doing the wii fit?!
    how do you find the pole fitness? i have had my own pole since february but i still cant climb it. i can only use it every few days as i seriously ache big time after i have had a good workout on it! :(

4. Joshearing

Joshearing Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(17.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I do a one to one class which almost kills me each time as my teacher Steph, says she's going to ensure i have a loss each week at weigh in. I’ve got my own pole at home but not a lot of space (OH won’t let me put it in the living room) so I mainly do lifts and up side down as it doesn’t take a lot of space. With the climbing there’s 2 ways 1 I can’t do which is using the sole of the foot or the other which uses the top of your foot, that one took me about 2 -3 months to be able to do.

I’ll give the bottles of water a try :)

5. Michelle27

Michelle27 Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(30.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I found running really good. It's free, you can fit it in where ever and I saw great results really fast- and to be honest when I started I was so unfit I was walking most of the time!

You could maybe try some weight bearing exercise too to strengthen your bones and tone. Weight bearing doesn't even need a gym. I use my own body weight in exercises like push ups and squats.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.