Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

what else to do

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Joshearing, 5 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Joshearing

Joshearing Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(17.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

I'm looking for something to add into my exercise as i feel there's something missing and can't workout what it is. also lack of money is a factor.

At the momen I do
    1/2hr Pole fitness class a week
    10-20 mins pole fitness at home a week
    30-45 min Walking a day
    30 mins Wii Fit a night (or trying to do)
    at least 30mins cycling a week

any help will be greatly appreciated :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    looks like you do enough exercise for 5 of us lol. how about holding a bottle of water in each hand when doing the wii fit?!
    how do you find the pole fitness? i have had my own pole since february but i still cant climb it. i can only use it every few days as i seriously ache big time after i have had a good workout on it! :(

4. Joshearing

Joshearing Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(17.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I do a one to one class which almost kills me each time as my teacher Steph, says she's going to ensure i have a loss each week at weigh in. I’ve got my own pole at home but not a lot of space (OH won’t let me put it in the living room) so I mainly do lifts and up side down as it doesn’t take a lot of space. With the climbing there’s 2 ways 1 I can’t do which is using the sole of the foot or the other which uses the top of your foot, that one took me about 2 -3 months to be able to do.

I’ll give the bottles of water a try :)

5. Michelle27

Michelle27 Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(30.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I found running really good. It's free, you can fit it in where ever and I saw great results really fast- and to be honest when I started I was so unfit I was walking most of the time!

You could maybe try some weight bearing exercise too to strengthen your bones and tone. Weight bearing doesn't even need a gym. I use my own body weight in exercises like push ups and squats.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.