what i have been eating..

i good thanks nicki..getting weighed tomorrow. i have to say its been harder the second time around, i wouldnt recommend it :) onward and upward though

h xx

im doing fine thanks nicki. lost 10lbs this week but its my first week back so was expecting a good one :) hope the rest of it doesnt take too long, cause its definately harder the second time round. i wouldnt recommend it :)

h xx

FRIDAY 16th JANUARY 09...day 9

BREAKFAST...slim fast yoghurt and muesli meal replacement bar,small glass of orange juice

LUNCH...few prawns,hard boiled egg,tomatoes,cucumber,raw mushrooms,beetroot,4 pickled onions,branston pickle

feeling a bit sore after lunch 'gallbladder' hope it doesnt develop into an attack,so frustrating...

DINNER...didnt have dinner as such, i had the right munchies today, i had a bag of quavers,loads of murray mint things,half a big packet of ham and some pickled onions thorughout the evening so not really a very sensible day, i reckon the mints i had were 600 calories on its own without the rest of the days cals....whoops.....

Last edited:
hi babe

FRIDAY 16th JANUARY 09...day 9

BREAKFAST...slim fast yoghurt and muesli meal replacement bar,small glass of orange juice

LUNCH...few prawns,hard boiled egg,tomatoes,cucumber,raw mushrooms,beetroot,4 pickled onions,branston pickle

feeling a bit sore after lunch 'gallbladder' hope it doesnt develop into an attack,so frustrating...

DINNER...

Hey, im so impressed with your committment to your food diary. You have done so well!

Its a real shame you have this health problem, I really hope you get it sorted very soon!

Just want to let you know that I think your doing really well and I miss our wee chats!

Love,
julz
x

JULZ !!

forgot to tell you that i go in to have my gallbladder removed on the 4th feb at 12 lunchtime, i am happy but very very nervous :D

Wow, Im sure you are gald to get that date, and it wont be long until you are back to full health and feeling fine and dandy again! :) Im real happy for u babe.

SUNDAY 18th JANUARY 09...day 11

HANGOVER FROM HELL

eeek!

MONDAY 19th JANUARY 09...day 12

not eaten anything so far today as not feeling too well still,that will teach me for getting drunk !

going to have weight watchers chicken curry later i think, something quick and easy...then an early night :)

eeek! still suffering! omg - poor you - good for u for not eating **** loads with a hangiver - muchos respect xox

Glad you have got your date and soon you will be all mended!!!!

Well done on keeping up the diary and keeping so focused. I'm on/off at mo - had a second Christmas Day yesterday and had far too much to drink - hangover started kicking in at 10.30 pm last night!!!!!!

Oops!

Anyway you sound like you are going great guns - keep it up/off!

Carol x

sorry Nicki not strictly the right place to post, but seems i have to get loads of post before i can send messages?? Well 24 hours is a long time and anything can happen! The obstacles that were sort of preventing me making a start soon have been dealt with, so if i can get down there this saturday i should be good to go for monday!!!!!
Is there anything i should/should not be doing in the last few days??
Im worried that im going to be on autopilot in the first few days and forget im not supposed to eat anything!!! x x

Heya,

Been reading for ages.. dont think I've ever posted.. you've done amazing on this.. well done to you!! :0) must be tough to be so sick for so long after but you're coming to an end of it all, you must be delighted!! you and some of the others are an inspiration to a lot of people on this.. well done and best of luck for op!

Back