What is everyone eating today?

I am off to the Harvester tonight and I usually have the 'simply chicken' and then take the skin off. Did the chicken fillet also have skin on, and therefore, if you remove it then it would be OK?

The fillets were just normal chicken breasts, no skin. Just be careful with the hidden syns.

Why have I missed this thread before? Some fabby ideas here!

Today was WI day and I never enough have time to get myself and the kids ready and fed in time so they get to have breakfast and I don't!

B: HiFi Bar after WI (B) + Apple

L: Sausage, BNS, lentil + tomato casserole on a Jacket Potato, topped with Cheese (A) and salad. I couldn't eat it all, I should have only had half the spud... It was huge!

Dinner will be Chicken + Veg casserole. In the slow cooker as we speak and smells yummy! With mashed pots.

Not sure about snacks for the rest of the day yet.... Maybe a yogurt or fruit this afternoon...

oh dear I had read on here ages ago on a thread that it was a hexa and just persummed this was correct, sorry!

Sorry but this is incorrect information with regards to light philadelphia or other soft cheese.

To clarify, you can have 57g of medium fat soft cheese as a B choice on a green day only.

I had a mushroom omelet for breakfast, tuna salad for lunch, which for some reason i didn't enjoy today, and tonight we have pork fajita with pasta.

I had a fantastic meal tonight!
Pan fried ostrich (in fry light) with stir fried veg and SW chips..... YUM YUM :)

Hi everyone,

I had an apple for breakfast (I am dog/cat sitting and not in a routine of waking up early enough to walk the dogs, feed the cats and the dog and make breakfast too!!) - need to try better tomorrow!

Lunch was a Tuna and sweetcorn salad with mayo (3syns) which was lovely

Dinner I cooked chicken, brocolli, mushrooms, carrots, onions, garlic and red pepper with an oxo cube and a little gravy (2syns), let it simmer and thicken, then (after my dog walk!) grated some potato, squeezed excess water and then put the chicken mix in a oven proof dish and topped with the potato (thin layer), seasoned and baked til potato was crispy.....it was lush :)

Claire x

Dinner is one of my regular CBA meals - a Quorn peppered steak with roasted corn on the cob, roasted broccoli, roasted cauliflower and quinoa. Not very exciting but all food that I love.

Friday's yummy food

Breakfast - 2 tesco light choices cumberland sausages (2 syns) 2 eggs, mushrooms and tinned tomatoes
Lunch - tropical fruit salad and yoghurt
Dinner - shami lamb kebabs, indian spiced potatoes, spiced carrot, tomato and onion salad and cucumber raita.

Breakfast this morning was a couple slices of wholemeal toast with scraping of lurpack light.

Lunch was homemade basil and tomato soup with WW desert yoghurt and nectarine and clemantine.

Friday tea is a favorite - stuffed red peppers (savoury rice cooked, then loads of extra onion, mushroom added - some ham (HEX) and laughing cow light (HEX) with SW chips and lots of salad and SW coleslaw........ yum.

Oatibix for brekkie.
Lunch was left over syn free chicken curry (recipe on here somewhere) and roasted spiced cauliflower.
Tea will be spag bol and salad.
9 o'clockses will be a Tesco Light Choices lemon drizzle slice (am rather partial to them at the mo.) Possibly Activia FF yoghurt.

B:
chopped apples, grapes and strawbs, topped with shape strawb yoghurt, sweetener and 2 crumbles apple and sultana alpens HEB

D: Spaghetti topped with syn free bolognese (onions, peppers, mushrooms, extra lean mince, tinned toms, dried oregano, thyme, garlic italian, balsamic vinegar and wochester sauce

T: home made burgers topped with bacon and cheese HEA - syn free bbq sauce potatoe wedges, served with lettuce, mixed leaf salad, toms, cucumber, carrot sticks and red onion

then i had Oreo cheesecake and squirty cream for tea .. 2.5 syns

LUSH!!!

Had a great day today :)
Brekkie: Kellogs Oatbakes, Milk, VLF Fromage Frais, Options ( 2 Syn ), Pineapple and Kiwi
Lunch: Butternut Squash Risotto ( 2 Syn ), Pineapple, Kiwi, Apple and Shape Longlasting
Dinner: Lucury Hash, 3% Sausages, Bacon, Onion, Mushroom, Tomatoes and New Potatoes, HP ( 1 Syn )
2 Custard Creams ( 6 Syn ) with my Latte ( milk from allowance )

MMMMMMMM YUMMY

I'm addicted to the Quorn sweet red onion burgers so i had those again tonight in a wholemeal bun with a light babybel melted on top with a salad and some extra light mayo.

For lunch I was out and went to M&S, I got the wholefood super salad thingy and the syns calculator worked it out as 2 syns - it was bloomin' delicious.

Doing fast foward so had

Breakfast: 2 slices of toast with two poached eggs

Lunch:mixed salad leaves, 8 cherry tomatoes,42gms feta and a mini pitta bread

Evening meal; M&S Feel fuller for longer shepherds pie, loads of green beans and an apple

Snack: 2 satsumas

Toast for breakfast and banana
quorn sausage, scrambled egg, beans and mushrooms for lunch
Fruit snacks, melon, tangerines, plums and apple,
3 finn crisp and laughing cow extra lights and a hifi bar
Now waiting for my baked potato to cook to have with cottage cheese, beetroot, watercress, tomato, sweetcorn and cucumber...and probably a yoghurt for pud and a options hot choc.......

brekkie: chicken mugshot and milk for coffee (A)

lunch: chips and 1/2 batchelors leek, ham and cheese (1/2syn)

dinner: chips, ww bread (B) and 28g cheese (A)

dinner 2: spaghetti, garlic and 28g cheese (B)

snack: 14.5 syns left and hungry so may be having another batchelors pasta n sauce or a fat free noodles in a minute lol.

I EAT!!!!!!!! And Slimming World has always worked for me. Starting back now i have found out i am pregnant!

Back