What Is/Was Your Motivation?

Jinkies

Hi all, new to this forum so forgive me if this is in the wrong place or has been covered elsewhere.

After being overweight for years I've decided 2012 is going to be the year to lose the majority of it. My main motivation is that in 2013 I will be going to Rome with some friends and I want to look back on one set of holiday pictures where I'm not taking over the majority of the shot...!

So, what's your motivation?

Hello, i am also new to this forum! :)
Sounds like good motivation to me! Mine is just how great i have been feeling the past few months since losing some weight. Once i have the Christmas weight off i am hoping for another 9 pounds and while i would still be 'officially' overweight, i am happy with looking this way for the moment.
So my motivation is just the way i am feeling and i really don't want to feel the way i did before i lost some weight... :(

Nice one! I've not started yet so I really need to kick myself into gear. I've read a few other posts and its great seeing before and after pictures, certainly gives me some more motivation. Good luck with the remaining few pounds, Christmas is always a hard time of year...!

My motivation is I'm getting married in March and want to look nice in my wedding dress!
Iv put on 4 stone since I met my fiancé so wanted to get my life back on track aswell :)

My motivation, was i saw somebody at work that i hadnt seen in a few years, id put on about 55 pounds and she was shocked to see me so fat, she just walked right up to me and said "bloody hell tom, what on earth have you done to yourself", at that moment i just knew i had to do something, soon im moving to another workplace and will be seeing this lady on a daily basis, so i want to be slim when i see her,

I am getting married in August and want to be happy when looking back on my wedding pictures. I have a long journey ahead but hopefully enough time and I have the support.

Im going on 'delayed' honeymoon in April to Koh Samui, Thailand and want to look super slim/sexy for my hubby hehe!

We got married this November just gone

X

Very nice. We were looking at Thailand but the time of year didn't suit. We are going to Barbados & St Lucia. Good luck.

Back