Whats for tea tonight?

A mini roast i think...roast chicken breast, roasted carrots, green beans, courgettes and gravy. Shame i cant have a yorkshire pudding but id rather not have the extra tyre around my waist!!!

I think I am going to go for a green day today as I really fancy the chickpea sauce I found last night, twas yummy!! So think I'll do that & have it for lunch & as I keep reading about Rissoto's lately I think i'll opt for a baked Risotto for dinner.

I have just been trying to decide if I should go for it & attempt one of Brimum's squidgy chocolate cakes, but TBH I think they maybe to bitter for me, so I'm going to make a strawberry roulade for pudding instead.

Oh you just gotter love SW !! :D

Got first WI tonight so ham and cheese omelette and salad once we get back..unless I haven't lost..then it'll just be the salad :p

You know reading these posts you would think we were all eating out at 5 star restaurants rather than on SW wouldnt you lol - great innit!

Chicken fillets stuffed with low fat laughing cow cheese and wrapped in lean bacon with baby pots and roast veg.

I made this for my OH last week and he absolutely loved it but I added a wee tad grated garlic to the cheese before stuffing the chicken :D

I've got WI tonight so just going for something easy......baked potato with chive and spring onion cottage cheese and salad.

well WI tonight, and then its the taster session.

I have NO IDEA what I'll be having. I have earmarked a bit of cake though. So that's a definite, and 3 syns.

If hungry when I'm home I'll fire up a quick bowl of soup using left over passata fron the syn free pizza recipe.

Making a goan fish curry and rice with reduced fat coconut milk for 3 syns a portio. I always do EE.

Heinz 95%ff noodles, with stir fry veg and pan fried salmon fillet on top, was lush....

Tonight I've just made spicy Thai chicken stir fry with green beans, carrots, bamboo shoots, broccoli and baby corn with rice :D

I'm on a green day so the chicken is a HeB.

fajitas for me! :D xx

Back