Whats for tea tonight?

Spag Bol, yum, another big fan here! :eating:

I had spicy sweet potato wedges with lettuce, yellow pepper, cucumber, radish, 1/2 can baked beans, all topped with HA allowance of Primula light (75 g). mmmm, yummy :eatdrink012:

Yum. Love spagetti:eating: bolognaise
Tonight is sirloin steak ...carrot and sweet potato mash...onion...mixed veg and homemade papper sauce. Will use milk from allowance for sauce maybe have to use a bit if flour

Don t think i will be hungry after that but have rice pudding left or fruit and natural yoghurt if i am.:eatdrink017:Good weekend everyone

I'm having cottage pie :)
Having ppl rnd for Sunday lunch so am going to be careful. Roast chicken...i am doing roast potatoes but i am having boiled and am going to just have a boiled parsnip instead of roasted. Carrot and swede mash. Brocolli. Mm this is where i go off the rails:tomato:Yorshire pudding and trivet gravy with some meat juice veg water and wine.
Well it s only one day out of 7:tongue:

Sounds like what i had last night twinkle. Pork Yakitori with home made spicy rice :)

20882555_272929739866579_8359610550201992490_n.jpg

I'm thinking probably a chicken teriyaki stir fry tonight, not sure yet, i'll see what i fancy later.

Back