whats your story - day 10; my diary

Ah happy anniversary!!! Oh definatly have a meal!!! Its a celebrTion especially if.hubby booked it lol my OH.would.never think.to do.anythibg like that

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs

kerrys86 said:
Ah happy anniversary!!! Oh definatly have a meal!!! Its a celebrTion especially if.hubby booked it lol my OH.would.never think.to do.anythibg like that

I'm home and stuffed, starters ,main and dessert 2 vodka and cokes. God I've got to be good now.I really enjoyed it though .

Good for you!!! Glad you had a.great night. I was at cinema had a few.handfuls of popcorn lol

Hey becky,

Its going good, it was hard on hols but have been doing 4days of SS+ and then back on step 3 from tomorrow. Got my 6th WI tomorrow i know ill only have a little loss but i enjoyed my hols lol
How have you been
X

Oh ladies so excited just bought jillian michaels - 30 day shred dvd!!! Cannot wait to start paid bloody 5.50 delivery on amazon so it would.be here quick.smart instead of free 5day lol
Got spinning class.booked for.tues in mean time

kerrys86 said:
Oh ladies so excited just bought jillian michaels - 30 day shred dvd!!! Cannot wait to start paid bloody 5.50 delivery on amazon so it would.be here quick.smart instead of free 5day lol
Got spinning class.booked for.tues in mean time

My sister in law got that, she said she is knackered when she done it. Let us no how you get on with it x

Will do debbie!! :)

WI tonight im a little scared after my hols

Hi Kerry

Sounds like you're doing really well!

I can't wait I get started on Thursday now for he first time after reading all your posts! I feel really motivated!

Hopefully speak soon

X

Hey sab!! What step are you starting on? Have you started a diary yet, i find it really helps, ill follow if you do. Whats your plans and your goals!!!
X

Just had weigh in, stayed the same from the last time i weighed with CDC.but gained two pound from weighig myself last week
Which is what i was expecting so im not disheartned, i enjoyed my hols!!! Xxx

So long as you enjoyed your holiday that's all that matters! Tomorrow is a new day.

I was going to start on just shakes for the first week and see how I get on.

I'm confused with this site though, for example, after posted to you and then logging off earlier and logging back on now I had to search ages to find the 'thread' :( any tips?

I don't know how to start a diary. But I can have a look to see if I can work it out. Thanks for your support! Xx

Yes thats how i see it.
I did the shakes only for 5 days to start with.
On my phone at the bottom of screen it shows forums, messages, current and next to it is sibscribed. Thats where all my threads are.
Let me know when your diary is up and running :)

Omg did spinning tonight killed me!!
Had to leave half way through an old problem hip started up ::-(
So embarassing

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday)

Hey becky im also startin tomorrow! Let me know what you think
Cant wait

kerrys86 said:
OMG
OMG
OMFG
im absolutely f*&%#d!!!!!!!
That was some hard sh*t haha had to stop for a few seconds a couple of times but it went fast lol.
Im sooo gonna be sore tomorrow
X

kerrys86 said:
Omg did spinning tonight killed me!!
Had to leave half way through an old problem hip started up ::-(
So embarassing

I have heard that is a hard class Kerry , don't fancy doing that one. I lost a pound this week which I was quite pleased with beings I had my three course meal. That now takes me to the stone so well pleased with that, six pounds to go, but I know it won't be easy. Hope every one is getting on ok x

Back