whats your story - day 10; my diary

Very good, the first week as you know is the hardest. I think you.can.only have it after two weeks on SS my CDC charges 4.50 x

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs

Oh gawd the first none CD morsel past my lips - i shared a bag if crisps and nuts with my OH ahhhh

Hiya becky im good
Finding it hard to stay on plan while.on hols lol. Trying my best but not.succeeding lol.
How.about you x

Day 35

Have not been very good these last 2/3 days its very hars on hoks with my sister and family, although to surprise weighed myself this morning (monday is normally WI) ive lost 2lb yay could not believe it!!
Onwards and upwards sticking to plan now hopefully for rest of time here.
Current weight 12,7

kerrys86 said:
Day 35

Have not been very good these last 2/3 days its very hars on hoks with my sister and family, although to surprise weighed myself this morning (monday is normally WI) ive lost 2lb yay could not believe it!!
Onwards and upwards sticking to plan now hopefully for rest of time here.
Current weight 12,7

Well done Kerry , it's always really hard on holidays .x

Thanks debbie, how are you getting on? X

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs

kerrys86 said:
Thanks debbie, how are you getting on? X

I had a day yesterday where I just had to have something that was really tasty, so I'm afraid I had some crisps, chilli flavour and they tasted so good !! But today I'm back on track, my weigh in tomorrow and I can get 2pm off that would make a stone. Here's hoping x

debbie61 said:
I had a day yesterday where I just had to have something that was really tasty, so I'm afraid I had some crisps, chilli flavour and they tasted so good !! But today I'm back on track, my weigh in tomorrow and I can get 2pm off that would make a stone. Here's hoping x

I meant 2 lb

Love chilli crisps, good luck for WI x

Last day of my holidays today :-( while i hate to be leaving my family i.cant wait to get back into routine!! (food wise) i have not kept strictly to the diet whatsoever and drank.no where near enough water!! But what the hay, ive still lost 2lb and not gained, which is what i thought would happen bringing in 'real' food like ; pizza, chinese, chips ahhhh.
Havent heard much from anyone how are you all getting on; rachel, slimboots, debbie, becky? X

kerrys86 said:
Last day of my holidays today :-( while i hate to be leaving my family i.cant wait to get back into routine!! (food wise) i have not kept strictly to the diet whatsoever and drank.no where near enough water!! But what the hay, ive still lost 2lb and not gained, which is what i thought would happen bringing in 'real' food like ; pizza, chinese, chips ahhhh.
Havent heard much from anyone how are you all getting on; rachel, slimboots, debbie, becky? X

Ah enjoy the last day of your hold Kerry. I only lost a pound this week, but I still see that as 8 sausages so I not to disappointed, that will teach me for having my little cheats . Back on it properly this week no cheats I want this weight off ,not only to look and feel better, but to keep the money I'm spending on it lol. Hope every one has a good day x

Never thought of it like that before. 8 sausages/ 1lb. Thats good. Well any loss is better than a gain. Me too with losing it the quicker the better my pursw strings are pulling lol

kerrys86 said:
Never thought of it like that before. 8 sausages/ 1lb. Thats good. Well any loss is better than a gain. Me too with losing it the quicker the better my pursw strings are pulling lol

I'm now going to have my strawberry mousse, I am totally hooked on these mousses wish there was more in the bowl lol x

They are nice arnt.they. Havent had once since ive been away looking forward to my next one lol

Home james
Time to start from fresh tomorrow
Got a dress to fit into for my birthday.night out a week sat!!

Day 38 week 6!!!
Back to doing a few days SS to speed up loss after a great hols

Breaki - banana tetra
Lunch - choc tetra
Dinner - orange chewy bar
Water consumed so far 1.5 ltrs

Well today is our 33rd wedding anniversary ( I did get married at 18) and my husband has booked a table at Quay side down atvthe Marina. Now what is he thinking???? I'm afraid I am going to have to give in this once and have a meal, I will be as good as I possibly can, what else can I say xHope everyone is ok x

debbie61 said:
Well today is our 33rd wedding anniversary ( I did get married at 18) and my husband has booked a table at Quay side down atvthe Marina. Now what is he thinking???? I'm afraid I am going to have to give in this once and have a meal, I will be as good as I possibly can, what else can I say xHope everyone is ok x

I meant 18 ,that looks like 10 lol

Back