whats your story - day 10; my diary

I've had a strawberry shake for breakfast, a banana mousse for lunch ( my favourite one I think) chicken tonight. I have just taken the dog over the fields and I feel really weak, may be the heat of the sun, who knows. Gonna have pint of water and a sit down.good luck tonight Kerry x

Thanks debbie!! I felt really weak when i took my dog out at the weekend!!

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs

Havent.been yet just leavin! :)

Ok so my weight hasnt shifted since ny thurs sneaky weigh in but chuffed as its 5lbs since last week yay now 12,9 havent been in 12's for years hehe. 1.5 inches off waist a total of 7 altogether!!! Whoohoo!!!

Woooooohooooooo well done Kerry. Really chuffed for you :) :) :)

Hey rachel thank you !!! :)
I thought i would had stayed the same, but 5lbs is five pounds lol!! My waist i canny believe haha
I have my selection of.bars and tetras.
Xx

Ok so my weight hasnt shifted since ny thurs sneaky weigh in but chuffed as its 5lbs since last week yay now 12,9 havent been in 12's for years hehe. 1.5 inches off waist a total of 7 altogether!!! Whoohoo!!!

OMG wow thats fab whats your goal weight now?? we are nearly the sameish weight chick..
what bars did u get? x

Thanks becky, my goal.weight is 10,10 so still a while to go.
I got two of them all.and.an.extra.two.peanut one. So looking forward.to.one.with a.cuppa later xx

kerrys86 said:
Thanks becky, my goal.weight is 10,10 so still a while to go.
I got two of them all.and.an.extra.two.peanut one. So looking forward.to.one.with a.cuppa later xx

Well done Kerry you must feel very pleased with your self . I love the sound of the peanut bars, may try some instead of a shake. X

I am very happy after last weeks nothing l.
Ive just had my peanut bar with a cuppa oh i feel.slightly normal haha
My.new.routine - tuesday spinning class wedesday - swimming and some pilates for toning inbetween!!!!

I have just prepared my salaf for lunch tomorrow.
Im having my shake for breaki and keeping my egg and bread for my salad of iceberg and green leaf lettuce, cucmber, spring onion, green pepper and baby gherkins, could eat it now lol.

Had my first step three dinner tonight - pasta (wholewheat) with tuna and long stem broci. Feel so full now!!!

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs

kerrys86 said:
I have just prepared my salaf for lunch tomorrow.
Im having my shake for breaki and keeping my egg and bread for my salad of iceberg and green leaf lettuce, cucmber, spring onion, green pepper and baby gherkins, could eat it now lol.

Had my first step three dinner tonight - pasta (wholewheat) with tuna and long stem broci. Feel so full now!!!

So jealous you get to eat, will keep my eye our for your losses, I'm interested to see if losses are the sane as my CDC says so x

I.hope so hollydollydoodah, it is after all only 1000 cals. Thanks for following !! :) x

kerrys86 said:
I.hope so hollydollydoodah, it is after all only 1000 cals. Thanks for following !! :) x

Your doing so well!!

Thanks.hollydollydoodha, its so.hard. The maim reason i moved ti step three is im going on.hols on.thurs, want to be able to.enjoy it lol. Whats your.story HDDD (sorrh i shortndd your name) x

Well done on the 5lbs mrs.... That's fab!!! Told you it'd come eventually!!! You must be so chuffed... I've got weigh in tomorrow. Been 100% but about to start totm so feel scared of the scales! Yikes! I'll let you know how I go tomorrow x oh ps you'll love the bars :)

Good luck for the weihh in, and thank you! It was good to finally see a minus haha, ill look forward to hearinf from you :) x

kerrys86 said:

Your very good doing all that exercise Kerry, I do Zumba on a tues and the rest of the week I walk the dog but I should probably do more classes.

Back