What's your SW dream?

LisaC

Gold Member
For me its mainly 2 things:

1 - I want to go out with my friends knowing that if someone looks in my direction I wont feel conscience what they'll be thinking.

2 - I want to be able to wear short dresses & skirts which I cant do now as my calves are so chunky & look awful. I hope once I lose more weight they'll be much slimmer.

What about everyone else?

x

Oh so many :eek:

Would love to sit in an aeroplane seat comfortably and do up the seat belt without panicing I can't for weeks on end.

Going swimming in the sea on holiday, something I don't do because I have no confidence and am completely embarrassed by my size.

Wear clothes that I can just pop into a shop and get without going shopping for 3 hours and just buying the only thing that fits and that will cover my bum.

That will do to start :cry:

To get back to my pre pregnancy weight ( my son is 8 by the way :sigh:)

To get there by my 30th April next year.

To buy size 12 clothing that fit comfortably

To no longer use food as comfort

I'm sure there is lots more

I want to wear skirts and skinny jeans! I have awful legs and want to be able to dress girly now and again LOL

simular to what said want to not have to worry about getting the seat belt round me on an aeroplane

to look good in a dress instead of a sack of potatoes

to take my kids on fair ground rides without crushing my ribs with the saftey barrier lol

to be able to shop anywhere for trendy clothes other than evans and new look inspire section

and to feel healthy and awake !!!!

to take my kids on fair ground rides without crushing my ribs with the saftey barrier lol

ooo good one, I want to do this as well, I make the same excuse I always make; my back.

I point to the sign that says if you have a back problem don't ride, when really i'm to embarrassed about squishing the person sat next to me and the safety bar not coming down :eek:

I get away with it because I did have a bad back before I had it corrected.

Similar to soccermom, not to have the panic with plane seats/rollercoaster rides etc that I won't fit into them!

To be able to wear a swimming costume without scaring the locals.

To stop having people say to me 'you have such a lovely face' - :mad:

To be able to pick up an item of clothing without checking that it's 'got a bit of give in it' first.

To be wearing the beautiful playsuit that I bought this year and couldn't bear to send back when it refused to go over my thighs - I WILL be wearing it next summer!

I could go on and on... :D

Mine is to be able to look in the mirror and not think ewww :rolleyes:

That's me too!
I want to walk past a mirror and not think my tum and bum is big!
I also want to fit nicely into size 10's. Not sure if that is possible as my boobs are too big, but certainly for skirts.

To be at target for my 30th next September so that I can actually enjoy shopping with my girlfriends and when we go to Italy next year I can wear a bikini with total confidence! xxx

I'd just like to be able to see friends without worrying that my stomach's sticking out, or without worrying that they'll judge what I'm eating. I'd like to be able to shop with them and actually buy something for once without having to hide the numbers on the tag/hanger.

Also I hate when I get little aches or pains in my legs, and I start worrying that it's weight related. I'd like to feel healthy inside. I'd just like to be happy.

I just want to be a mum, don't care if i ever get 'skinny' i'd be happy at a 16, i just want to be a point where everything isn't an uphill battle, including conceiving!

Oooh brill question this - I have sooo many things,

1) I want to try for another baby in the not too distant future (Last time I had to lose 3st before I could be considered for fertility drugs).
2) I want to feel pretty and not feel like the whale when im with my 3 slim friends.
3) Im scared of being the fat mum when my daughter starts nursery.
4) I want to wear beautiful clothes that are a bit more fitted rather than always thinking I must have baggy to hide this lump and that bump.
5) Although I know my partner loves me 'just the way I am' I want to have more confidence with my body to enhance our *cough* life. LOL.

Mine is to have my wedding dress taken in a size, or two, and not to have fat arms...my dress is amazing but theres nothing worse than flabby arms hanging out of gorgeous strapless dress!

ooo i have a list of things!

- to look good in the tangerine bridesmaid dress i have to wear, rather than like a tangerine!

- to wear a corset on my birthday (next friday)

- to be able to wear little dresses like my friends on a friday rather than my sucking in underwear under my forgiving jeans!

- to wear a bikini for the first time in my life

- to feel healthier and not worry that i'm going to get diabetes or a dvt! lol

Mine is
1. To be able to wear Skinny Jeans boots and a fitted top
2. To not get wedged up the sides of my bath so when the water goes out in front of you its still full to the brim at the back of you :(
3. To prove to all my friends that I am not all talk and no trousers and after the 50000000000000000000000 time I will actually lose this bloody weight and keep it off

And thats about it I think :)

I have just, today, booked my 1st beach holiday in years!! Just a week. Just me and my two gorgeous girls. I kist want to sit on the beach without covering myself up. I want to play at the waters edge without feeling that eveyone is wondering what the 'heffer' is up to. I want to wear the lovely summer clothes I already own, not buy a load of tents! I've managed without the last couple of years.

Lynda

hi

theres quite a few things ive dreamt of doing
the first has been mensioned a few times sit on plane without sqeezing into the seat
being able to pick my daughter up from school and not have ppl looking at me cuz im big, and would also like to renew my wedding vowels in normal wedding dress and not a plus size dress :)

my list is soooooo long so heres just a couple...
I want to prance around my bedroom in my underwear in front of my other half instead of just jumping into my pjs with the lights off!
I want to get pregnant and people actually be able to tell!
I want to be able to sit down without my belly falling out over the top of my jeans!

Back