• Christmas Eve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Before December

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
I just hide mine behind stuff so it's up al year round ^_^

Last week - We have been away for a while and missed Christmas in UK so when we came back it was MIL's birthday so we put the Christmas tree and odds and sods up for the day.:D Daft idea really as it took ages to find them and put up.

Well..... as it's just over 6 mths to go to crimbo day it might be time to start thinking about my crimbo tree and crimbo pressies ;)

The weekend after my birthday (Birthday 7th Dec) as thats what my mum used to do to stop my birthday getting mixed up with christmas lol

Four mths to Christmas and already some restaurants I know of are fully booked for Xmas Day lunch! Also have seen ads in shops looking for temp Xmas staff!

Yes.... time to start planning and write those Xmas cards so they are out of the way :eek::D

Yeah we've had Xmas hols overseas but for us there is no place like home for Xmas :26:

* wonders whether to put the sprouts on...

Usually put mine up the night of the 30th Nov so when my daughter wakes up on the 1st she has her advent calendar to open plus the trees up.

Within the first couple of weeks of December.

Mines usually goes up around the 30th November :)

Our local high street usually switches on their christmas lights last weekend november/first weekend in december and we usually do ours about a week after that.

I love christmas but find that festive stuff being it the shops too early makes it less special. I love mince pies but refuse to buy them on principal before the 1st december !!

It's getting very close :dancing_snowman::dancing_snowman::dancing_snowman::dancing_snowman::dancing_snowman::dancing_snowman::dancing_snowman:

December 1st usually. x x

Back