Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Christmas Eve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Before December

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
I try to persuade hubby that we need it up as close to the 1st of december as possible :) this year we're getting a real tree as we have bought a bigger house, so excited all ready!

Usually 14 days before. Last year we put it up the day before as we were so busy haha!

I put ours up 1st of Dec too. Used to always be the 13th but its the busiest day of the year for me so end up not having time, plus the kids love it being up for a while :D x

December the 1st is a Thursday this year so putting my tree up on the 26/27th (the weekend before) if possible. I'm hoping to go to Rochester Christmas Parade on the 3rd/4th so no chance hubby and I will be putting up then lol.

As I said before, the sooner the better, love, love, love, love, love Christmas plus I'm 30 on the 14th of December and it HAS to up before then..

I read a tweet earlier today by a friend saying they had spotted a xmas ad on itv at lunchtime!! it is 9th of september!!!

I put mine up the 1st week of december usually, but the 1st of december is the anniversary of my Mums death, so out of respect I wait until a few days later.

Beginning of December if I get my way, never if my oh got a say lol he believes there is no point as we don't have kids and I'm always saying I'm the biggest kid when it comes to Christmas lol.

I used to have 2 neighbours who used to put them up in October! They were always competing to see who could get them up the earliest!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Beginning of December if I get my way, never if my oh got a say lol he believes there is no point as we don't have kids and I'm always saying I'm the biggest kid when it comes to Christmas lol.

I used to have 2 neighbours who used to put them up in October! They were always competing to see who could get them up the earliest!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have no kids either, (unless you count the four cats I have as my spoilt kids lol) and have the tree up as soon as possible. Why let kids stop one from having fun hey. Besides its only up for 4-5 weeks a year, surely that's not to long?

if my husband allowed me to, my tree would be up the 1st nov.. straight after halloween! but he doesnt allow me to so i put it up on them 1st dec xx

Usually 1st weekend in december, but now I work the 1st weekend of every month so it will be the following weekend

Mine will go up on the 1st december as usual. However have made a load of salt dough decs with my partner and his kids already (I may be choosy as to which get to go on the tree and which get to go home with the kids), and need to make my paper chains. I like a nice traditional tree
It then comes down 2-3 days after xmas - I get so excited in the run up to the event but once it's over I get grumpy and want all traces of it gone!

Beginning of December!

Back