When I reach target, I look forward to....

I'm looking forward to being able to bin all my size 16/18 clothes. Being able to go to a shop and not cross my fingers they might have my size, being able to buy clothes from Topshop again (they've become so freaking sizeist the last few years) and being able to run/jog/cycle without getting out of breath :)

And looking FAB in my wedding dress!

Ellebear said:
me three - my legs have no definition at all at the moment - im waiting for my ankles to appear, my knees are chubby and one day id love to not have to have wide shoes!!!!

x

You mean my cankles are fat related and not due to falling over drunk as a teenager?! Hurrah!

When I reach target I look forward to eating cornets!

Already my medium clothes are starting to hang and so might even look forward to buying small! - the irony of that is not lost on me.

Look forward to seeing more of my feet as well:D

to find I can wear 1/2 of my wardrobe again ...there is so much that is too tight to wear ,
To look good in anything even a bin bag

I look forward to buying clothes in a size 12 not a 24!!! That will be a good day!!! Ive just started the Couch to 5k program so ... Im really looking forward to running a complete 5k and not needing oxygen!!! Also so that there is less jiggly bits when i am running!!! haha

I just want to look fabulous and have my piccie on the before and after section on minimins.
I want to get rid of my back ache, which is aggravated by my weight.
For my hubby to see me slim and healthy. I was slightly overweight when i met him, just out of the highest range.

OOh i forgot one, hopefully desperate bi***es will stop trying it on with my hubby as they feel that he must be with me for pity.

to just be able to go in a shop and pick up a size 12 and know it'll fit!!!

Tara40 - you just have to be smug that hes with you and loves and fancies you and they're probably jealous of that fact!! stoopid b*****s

she sounds lovely!!!! lol
id be totally smug if i was in that situation but no one ever fancies my hubby cos he's in a wheelchair so no one looks twice!!

To go to on holiday and be able to feel sexy in a bikini.
To go on holiday and NOT have my inner thighs sweat and then rub until their sore.
To feel like I deserve and look good with my man.
To do a strip tease for my fella and not have to worry about the bits that continue to jiggle well after I've stopped moving.
To wear hotpants again.
To bare my legs and arms without worrying what people think.
To prove to my mum I can do it.
To wear whatever I friggin please!

Oh, I'm sure there's loads more.....

When I reach target I look forward to being healthy for my children and taking them swimming again without being mortified.

I really look forward to buying clothes out of normal shops and not bloody plus sized ones and regain my love of fashion properly. Fashion and I have fallen out for about 6 years now, it's time to rekindle the love. ;)

she sounds lovely!!!! lol
id be totally smug if i was in that situation but no one ever fancies my hubby cos he's in a wheelchair so no one looks twice!!

People are like that wherever you go, they only see differences in people.

my ex step-brother had (still has) cancer and he is in a wheelchair for life and the amount of abuse he got off people is unbelievable. A teenager was going to drag him out of his chair and hit him because he accidently ran over his foot.

I look forward to being able to sit down when wearing fitted pencil skirts without fearing a nasty roll of fat will appear over the waistband.

I would also really love to be able to wear sleeveless t-shirts outside of the house, though in fairness this isn't just slightly flabby arms, it is also fear of people seeing my armpits!

Being able to go clothes shopping and actually buy something. At the moment I go in shops, try on clothes and never buy them because they show all my stomach flab and love handles!!
Wear a gorgeous bikini on the beach and look good
Not have a massive stomach and sides get in the way when I sit down
Not lay in bed at night grabbing all the fat around my middle wondering whether it is possible to cut if off (lol!)

I am apple shaped hence all the comments about my mid section!

To fit into 36DD bras instead of the 38F ones I have to wear now.
To stop looking like a chicken - with a big body and slim legs.
To not worry about how awful I look naked.
And I REALLY REALLY want to lose my love handles/back fat!

Being able to go clothes shopping and actually buy something. At the moment I go in shops, try on clothes and never buy them because they show all my stomach flab and love handles!!
Wear a gorgeous bikini on the beach and look good
Not have a massive stomach and sides get in the way when I sit down
Not lay in bed at night grabbing all the fat around my middle wondering whether it is possible to cut if off (lol!)

I am apple shaped hence all the comments about my mid section!

I can really identify - I'm an apple too! Oh to be a pear...

Wearing denim hotpants and a vest top when I'm baking hot in the summer - not having to stick to 3/4 length trousers and 3/4 arm length tops that are baggy around the middle!!

Being more confident in myself, and to be able to walk into any shop and pick up something I like and know it will fit and look nice on

Being able to say for the first time since I was a teenager that I don't need to lose weight and I am perfect the way I am thanks :)

Being able to buy knee high boots from normal shops.

To be able to buy bra's that don't need a mortgage to afford

Back