When the going gets tough.....the tough get slimmer

another day back on track and feeling good! it gets easier as each day goes by because i don't wanna screw up previous good work :) Last time i did this well for so long i ruined it with a day of binge drinking but i have learned from that mistake and feel confident it won't be repeated!

Had a really lazy day today and majorly failed on exercise and water but back to the grindstone tomorrow so no need to panic :D One more day til i can get on the scales and am sadly excited as feel it's gonna be a good loss (please god, for my sanity!!!) xx

Well done. You are doing so well and it's great that you can factor I things like Chinese and still make good choices and stay on plan. Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow.

Wow, 18.5 inches. Amazing, well done you. :)

You're doing really well. keep it up hun :)

thanks hun! Am finally seeing a consistent loss and feel totally in control for once. Just got my head round it at long last and i'm not even missing any of my usual 'treats' and for that my stomach is truly grateful :D

Had another good day despite waking up with a sore throat. Have felt like binging on comfort food a hundred times but haven't caved so as soon as i can stop the evil binge monster in my head i can really do this! getting to goal and living my life aren't mutually exclusive! I've seen the light and it's all goooooood ;)

Weigh in tomorrow and i actually can't wait to see a (fingers crossed!) great loss and for once i know i fully deserve it :D

thanks janey your good luck wishes worked!!!!

I lost 3lb and am finally in the 10stone bracket :D :D :D :D
Couldn't be any happier right now makes it all worth while doesn't it? i have been stopping and starting for 6 months now an FINALLY things have started to move again and i have so got my mojo back!

Gonna have a couple of treats today, just a variety on what i have been eating (it works but it is repetitive ;)) so i don't go out of my mind,but still within allowance i hope! then back to the grindstone tomorrow only 3 more pounds for this months challenge which is just a pound a week. totally do-able xx

That's great to hear! Enjoy your treats, you deserve them!

Thanks ladies! still can't quite believe it :)

Well had my treats stayed under maintenence calorie allowance and jumped right back into it this morning!!! woop!

OH is taking me to a yummy indian fusion resturant tonight where i shall be drinking diet coke and making sensible choices :)

I survived!!!! Had a diet coke, a tandoori duck salad and marinated chicken strips with spicy mushrooms................and went over by 67 cals! Oh well :p It was all absolutely delicious so i don't regret it in the slightest and was done eating by 8pm (one of my little 'rules')

Am now home in my pj's waiting for big brother to start! don't worry i'm not a total loser, my OH's cousin and our bridesmaid might be going into the house so gotta watch really. Hubby is praying she is cos thats the only way i will let him watch it ;)

She didn't go in tonight :( she was one of the golden ticket winners and is up against one other woman-who didn't go in either- so not sure whats occuring ;)

Another successful day today! :D

am off out in a bit to meet the bestest for a few drinks but have factored them all into my allowance so as long as i don't go overboard and feel icky tomorrow we could have ANOTHER 100% weekend on our hands!!! feeling too good to be true right now xx

managed to restrain myself last night had exactly what i planned,was home in bed sober by 1130 and woke up feeling grand this morning :D

This is what life should be like! So pleased i'm tackling my issues and although i still get the evil little voice telling me it's ok to binge the angel on my shoulder has got a lot better at whacking it with a stick to shut it up!

Also tried on a pair of high waisted trousers i haven't been able to fit into for ages and they were a teeny bit loose! xx

Back