When we're all skinny, what will be your first meal?

You might be suprised how different food gona taste. Even how different it smels:)

Chicken salad :) and blueberries and oranges ... So healthy :) Halo over my head..... Maybe followed by chocolate ice cream ;-)

After all these choccy shakes I've had I wouldnt be surprised if I never eat chocolate again haha! Chicken salad sounds yum! Xx

Mashed potatoes with onions and gravy and mushy peas. It is weird that I love chocolate but now just dreaming of mashed spuds lol

Everything in the fridge!!

Haha!!! Only joking!!!

I think I'd go for a small slice of coffee cake as I'll be missing out on my birthday cake next week :(

:)

I would actually die for spaghetti carbonara and garlic bread!!! Orrrr steak and minted new potatoes with peppercorn sauce ommmm nommy nommm xx

I'll be eating next at the Christmas markets which I looooove! So pulled pork with Apple sauce and stuffing. Prob some choc covered fruit from the choccy fountain and lots and lots of glühvein

I've decided that every time I really fancy something whilst on LT I'll write it down and then I can make it once I'm back on regular food.

My choices so far:

Chicken enchiladas
Hot dogs in fresh crunchy baguettes with cheese and beans
Beef stew & dumplings
Chilli

I'm not craving things as much as I thought, even after smelling them or watching others eating it. I sat and watched my other half devour a KFC meal yesterday and didn't feel anything.

A burrito.

A big steak burrito with rice, red peppers, mushrooms, onions, lettuce, low fat sour cream, low-fat cheese, and low-far guacamole. Yuss.

I've actually been googling pictures of burriotos while I've been on Lipotrim. Sad.

I'm planning some grilled Cajun Chicken breast with steamed Asparagus :)

Chicken Salad!

my mums sunday roast :D

Back