When you've got a cold

malevolentnuzzler87

S: 17st4lb C: 16st9lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 37.6 Loss: 0st9lb(3.72%)
I think on a cold you retain water like its you TOTM, so I wouldnt worry. If youve stuck to the diet I bet in the next couple off weeks till drop off suddenly.

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
S: 141kg C: 49.9kg G: 36.3kg BMI: 17.7 Loss: 91.1kg(64.62%)
I love chicken soup when I'm sick... (or that's what I'd tell myself now if I were!!).

Poor you!

cheryl7

S: 12st11lb C: 12st3lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 31.3 Loss: 0st8lb(4.47%)
Definitely chicken soup... it's soooo comforting :) Hope you feel much better soon... being ill really sucks x

Bibaloo

S: 12st7lb G: 11st0lb
I'm afraid i've fallen off the wagon a bit. Only toast would do so I had toast. I'll climb back on when I'm feeling better though :)

cheryl7

S: 12st11lb C: 12st3lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 31.3 Loss: 0st8lb(4.47%)
Oh bless you, you must be feeling really pants :( Why don't you try making some Dukan bread tomorrow if you're feeling a bit better? Or will that really not do? Dose yourself up on some vitamin C, pop some lemon in hot water and get yourself to bed - and get well soon x

Bibaloo

S: 12st7lb G: 11st0lb
Aw thank you. That's very kind of you. I expected to get slated.
I haven't got any quark in to make the bread (and am not that keen anyway tbh) but I'll be back on my galettes tomorrow in the hope I feel better.
Might do a few pv days til it's gone. It's the thought of pp days that make me gag when I dont feel like eating anyway.
On horrendous 6pm-4am shifts from tomorrow too which won't help.
Urgh roll on Monday!

Supertonic

S: 13st7lb C: 11st7lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 23.1 Loss: 2st0lb(14.81%)
Are you feeling sweet or savoury? If sweet, try a cuddly choco drink - low fat cocoa, skim mik, sweetener, heat up and just wallow...
If savoury, Jewish moms standby of chicken soup is always best, though sometimes a splash of tomato paste or beef stock, and a bit of cauliflower (in lieu of the noodles, assuming shirataki noodles not available) is pretty good too.
Hope you feel better soon. Pants being ill.

trudyc

Gold Member
S: 19st9lb C: 15st13lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 37.7 Loss: 3st10lb(18.91%)
Hope you feel better soon and can avoid the toast, I think sticking to PV days would be your best bet till you feel better and I would defo get some chicken soup on the boil! Get well soon xxx

CaledoniaDreaming

Silver Member
S: 17st4lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st1lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 6st6lb(37.19%)
Don't forget the other things for when you're ill - hot water bottle or electric blanket, vicks vaporub, romcom dvds etc - they all help cheer you up even if food can't. :bighug: