Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

can't see it this anywhere but been in poundland today they had the cookie packs 3 for £2

Not exactly a WW offer but I know a few of us use the Phillidelphia light spreads and just thought I would let everyone know that Morrisons have them on offer. I'm not sure how long for but they have a few varieties. 62p i think they are.

poundland is amazing! why wouldnt anyone want to go there? lol i always buy my ww nachos and biscuits from there, among other amazing stuff for £1!! lol xx

Hmmmm i think i might have to make a trip to poundland with all these offers going on! :) I think the secret to a successful ww plan is variety.

Do you know your spot on thats the key to this eating the same old is failure lets all do the poundland trip :D I just did xx

Hiya what are the nachos like?xx

The Nachos are yummy!! They're cheese flavour! :) I too bought 3 packs of Cookies for £2 from Poundland - bargain and an excellent mid-morning snack!

Tesco's have an offer on the WW puds in the freezer section - the WW Eclairs are amazing :drool:

oooo where do u get weight watchers nachos from? doritos are the ultimate treat i miss !!!!

i know you can def get the chilli nachos in poundland, think you can get the cheesy ones in there too

I dunno if anyone knows, but WW frozen ready meals are 5 for £5 at sainsburys atm!

Some are also 2 for £1.50 at icelands :D

Poundland is the way forward! i just spent like a fortune in there on WW stuff,,,, is that possible?? to spend a fortune in Poundland?? LOL

Back