Which sports bra do you use?

ChubLock

Silver Member
I had a £6 sports bra from Matalan (looks like a shock absorber) which was great when I was less fit and didn't move as much but now I'm giving it some welly my boobies are all over the shop, and jogging really hurts!

i use nike pro sports bra's. they hold everything in place, and are comfy too.

I looked a prat in the one I tried so I just let my man boobs do their own thing and I returned it to the washing line I borrowed it from

I use Shock Absorber. I have a few different branded ones, including one that looks like a shock absorber, but the genuine Shock Absorber is superior, especially if you have ample boobs with a mind of their own.

I looked a prat in the one I tried so I just let my man boobs do their own thing and I returned it to the washing line I borrowed it from

:8855:
ive actually reccomended a sports bra to my male gym instructor, he dosent have moobs but he did get a bit of runners nipple.... so me and another girl said to try a sports bra, just dont take your top off in front of others :p

I really need to go try some on, I just never get the time alone!
I am embarrased to say I wear two bras at the moment and it does the trick, but not that comfy! Im a 34g...........will debenhams do a good selection to try on?

I really need to go try some on, I just never get the time alone!
I am embarrased to say I wear two bras at the moment and it does the trick, but not that comfy! Im a 34g...........will debenhams do a good selection to try on?

marks and spencers might have a good selection if debanhams fails :) they always have a good underwear selection and ive seen some really unusual sizing there (the non common ones other shops dont seem to sell)

I have some M & S sports bras - very comfy & good support & I also have shock absorbers bras too. They have better control but some do flatten your boobs! x

I have a few of the M&S ones & they do the job. I do really want a shock absorber though at the rate I'm dropping bra sies I'm going to hold off until I reach target & then treat myself to one :D

I swear by M&S Sports Bras, best I have found and they got up to I think a 42 or 44 back size and a G cup.

I use Shock Absorber. By far the best sports bra out there and I find it more comfortable than my other sports bras.

Back