Who are we all?

Went to park school for girls in ilford then havering sixth form

I'm Tracy. I'm 50 (omg!!!) and live in Portsmouth. I'm divorced with 2 grown-up kids (23 and 27). I'm an O in the Civil Service and have done the same job for 18 years. As my screen name might suggest, I'm a big Bon Jovi fan and looking forward to seeing them in June.

I've lost 21 pounds so far and would like to lose another stone .......... eventually!!

Im Sarah, im 26 and work for the Suffolk Mental Health Partnetship NHS in Ipswich. I have no kids but I my OH acts like one sometimes and I have a 15-year-old cat called Pru.

I am Claire, 35. Married 10yr wedding aniversary in july.
We have 2 children aged 3 and 6. A rescue dog, a rescue rabbit and 2 guinea pigs.
I am a driving Instructor and live mid wales.

Hi! :D

Im katie, I just turned 21.
I live at home in Gosport with my parents while i am still at university.
I have a bf of 2+ years who I will hopefully be moving in with eventually, and getting a Lhasa Apso!!!
Obviously that is the most important thing about me hahahahaha!

Hi everyone, I'll introduce myself too. I'm Laura, 29 and I decided not to start my 30's as badly as I did my 20's which is why I'm here. I've been married 10 years in June, can't wait for our week away! We have 2 boys 10 and 8 who are being so supportive of my new life style it's fantastic!

Don't have much else to say....so hi. :D

Hi i am Clare, i am 26 and a single mum to a beautiful 2 year old son.

I work in IT(Boring yes i know, feel free to yawn thats how i spend most of my days!!) I really hope to become a teaching assistant in the future, but i still feel 18(ha yeah ok) so doesnt feel right to be settling down to a proper grown up career yet.

I have about 6 stone to lose and feel my determination slipping daily but i really need to get back on to it and keep up the hard work.

Loving this site and how inspirational you all are.

I'm Sarah and I'm 24. I've been living with my OH for two years now, although we've been together for almost 4 years.

I'm a student teacher, training in primary. Currently on my last placement and all being well I'll qualify this summer. Still got to find a job though :(

I started SW from home last August, and I'm almost at target now! Hopefully will be at target (or pretty close) for my holiday in August - can't wait!

I'm Ian (no surprise there then), single, male, 36yo living in Warwickshire, and work in IT.

Hello,

I'm CL and I'm 21. I'm 3 months away from qualifiying with a degree in children's nursing and have a dream job waiting for post-qualification :D

I live with OH of 15 months currently in a shared house but we're moving to West Yorks with my new job so no doubt we'll find our own little love nest (but my god is it stressful looking!!).

We're both huge dog lovers (his recently passed away and my mother has two) but known of our own yet.... Lol. I'm also a keen horse rider but can't start lessons again until I lose a big of weight :eek:

Hope you're all well :D

Hi, I'm DD, I'm 30 this September and I work in PR and Marketing (advisor and freelance). I currently live with my OH of 7 years in Plymouth but we are starting the process of emigrating to Oz this year (if they'll have us!) xxx

Im Joe. I am 21 and male. Currently i'm an engineering student from North East England.

Hi, I'm Xanthe and I'm 19 from Sheffield. I work on the phones for a brewery, where pub managers have a go at me because their equipment isn't working haha.. Boring but it pays the bills!
I have a lovely Geordie boyfriend and we are moving in together in a couple of weeks (eek!), so I'll be living in Leeds soon.
I'm starting SW this week hopefully so wish me luck!

Can I join in on this as I'm a SW-er at heart? (hello Elle, Fern, Donnie etc xx)

I'm Sue, 41 (42 in just under 2 weeks) and live in Bexhill in East Sussex. I'm ALSO an ex-Romford-ite (Chadwell Heath), but came under London Borough of Redbridge so went to school in Woodford.

Hiya. I'm Eileen and I'm 29. I stay in Cumbernauld just outside Glasgow with my hubby Stewart, of 3 years and our 3 kids, Andrew 6, Lewis 5 and Elise 1.

I work part time at the weekends in our local Next but through the week I'm a SAHM.

I'm finally going back to college in August after giving up halfway through my course when I found out I was pregnant with my first. I'm going to be studying Social Sciences and I can't wait!!!

Can I join in on this as I'm a SW-er at heart? (hello Elle, Fern, Donnie etc xx)

I'm Sue, 41 (42 in just under 2 weeks) and live in Bexhill in East Sussex. I'm ALSO an ex-Romford-ite (Chadwell Heath), but came under London Borough of Redbridge so went to school in Woodford.

hey Sue!! Xxx *waves madly* miss you hun! xxx

Ok then - Im Jen 33 years old, married for 9 years with 2 sons, 10 and 7 and a daughter 6. We live in Sunderland.
I work as a service receptionist at my Dad's garage - run the place a lot too as my parents spend a lot of time in their other home in Florida. :(
I have about 7 stones to lose but am fired up and raring to go! :D

Back