Who is on week 2 or thereabouts?

weigh in sat morning, i do it at home on wii my cdc went on hols, i started at home with some old stock from last time did 6days before ringing new cdc. didnt think id get past day 3, so yey to me...

no periods came off depo injection about 4 months ago and still no periods. dont know if thats good or bad.
but deffinatly not pregnant xxx

broxi you make me laugh so much xx

That's lovely. I got married after being on my own with my son for just 3 years and I struggled with the independance thing. But even now, we do our own thing but together if you know what I mean. Like right now he's watching football with my son - their team won the Scottish League today so they're having a few beers. And I'm in other room on here, as usual.

i used to eat chinese at least twice a week, pizza once, kebab once, chiquitos, miss millies curry, you name it, or go shopping and buy a whole choc cheese cake WITH cream and eat the lot. i actually feel quite disgusted at myself right now, what a bloater. we should be rich if i stop eating lol.... if only
xxxx

Actually when you weigh it all up, the amount spent on food we used to eat compared to now, is a saving isn't it? I sometimes think, that its expensive.. but now I cut out crap buying, and get only what my son eats and celery for me,lol. This week will be hard, as have 4 days of activities to get through with my group of young people at work, and they are active ones.. Might have to think about taking a small salad and some protein with me, otherwise, the loss will be affected. Or so i've been told anyway.

That's lovely. I got married after being on my own with my son for just 3 years and I struggled with the independance thing. But even now, we do our own thing but together if you know what I mean. Like right now he's watching football with my son - their team won the Scottish League today so they're having a few beers. And I'm in other room on here, as usual.

Lol, Broxi.. Ian is a football fanatic too, he's in to West Ham and me and my son will be moving in with him and his 2 sons, also footie fans, I'll have lots of space, lol.

weigh in sat morning, i do it at home on wii my cdc went on hols, i started at home with some old stock from last time did 6days before ringing new cdc. didnt think id get past day 3, so yey to me...

no periods came off depo injection about 4 months ago and still no periods. dont know if thats good or bad.

but deffinatly not pregnant xxx

Claira.. thats good, that where I want to be. How did you feel on the depo? I was thinking about having that?

I reckon I've saved lots of money already too. I was always in the supermarket buying wee things and then going out for dinner, lunch or getting takeaways. My husband's cooking now and buying their food. He's a rotten cook and my son moans and says he buys all the cheap s**t, which he does. But I always buy the best cos I love food so much. My son and husband will just have to bond further just now!

I have to eat with the kids I work with everyday. Well I dont eat just watch them, or stare at them rather!

Ahhh Broxi, maybe he's saving money now, lol.. and the bonding is good anyway, lol.

I have to make sure the kids I take out, take healthy food with them, esp on active days, you should see some of the crap they bring out. So have made it the "Nikki" PAYP Policy now to bring out only healthy food and no crisps or choc.. But, hey, they are better behaved when with me and there is always a debate now about the good food they bring. Its good that they now know more too.

I'm not brave enough to do that. Probably cos I wouldn't want anyone I know (but not very well) recognising me and reading all my personal stuff that I'm saying on here!

i tried to add pics,
depo was great but dr said it makes you gain weight, so came of for now, apparently rods in arm do the same thing with periods but no weight gain.
my partner just said if i stopped eating 3 years ago we would have been rich by now, cheeky bugger, he can eat lol.
broxi i hope you dont dribble watching them.
what do you do ?
xxx

It is nice to see people though. I always think you look really pretty Claira and so happy and full of fun and I'm not just saying that cos the subject came up. You just look nice.

Yes there is a pool of saliva where my plate used to be. And that's me teaching kids how to behave round a dinner table! Some role model! Rule no 1 don't stare at people's food!

bless you thanks, that was a night out, last year, i did trinny and susannah and went out with one of the girls i met, im a bit bigger now. thanks for the compliment though i felt fab xxx

What do you mean you did Trinny and Susannah?

i went on undress the nation in my bra and pants....

What? I don't know what you mean? Were you on TV? I dont watch too much but surely not in your bra and pants you are really really incredibly brave.

Hi everyone! I thought I was the only one awake at this hour :). I am just now finishing up the evening studies. And will fall into bed. Hopefully I get a good night sleep until it is time again in the morning!

Sounds like you all had good days today (and a little blip for Eternalflame :), I would have done the same if I got that close to chocolate :D).

I didn't have my lunch until 6 pm, and the dinner at 10. Hopefully that will be back to normal tomorrow.

About posting pictures, if you don't want to give your privacy up totally, you can post a picture with your face blurred, or cut off :D.

Time for bed! Talk to you tomorrow!

Back