Who is on week 2 or thereabouts?

Good night Asa, sleep well x

yeah on telly went to london daily for 2 weeks, made us all clothes from londaon college of fashion it was all 16 plus, i emailed for a laugh and they asked me on show. was very depressed at time and thought wtf, may as well bg group of girls it was lovely, and they were both sooo nice gave me such a confidence boost, i really loved it xxx

i have been laughing so much tonight i have a tummy pain, xxx
night asa xxx

i have one of those hand held fat monitors and last month i was to fat for it to register lolxxx

Good night Asa, We'll talk tomorrow.
Claira, that's amazing! I always thought those two were horrible as well but if you've met them. Did they make you look much better than normal? I actually dont like these shows to much because I think it is difficult to do great makeovers on fatter people. I know with me that clothes just don't hang very well on me! I would love to see the pics of that tho.

tried to send a private message, but dont know how it works x

Oh dear about the monitor! Not for long now though. We are all getting healthier by the day.

night eternal flame xxx

I don't know how to either Claira. We could find out tomorrow and you could send us them. I'm going to have to go to bed too. I love talking to you two and I could talk all night. It's such an amazing encouragement!

love it too, also must sleep just been told off, lol
night speak tomorrow xxx

Good night Nikky and Claira, see you tomorrow when we'll be another day nearer our goal! God bless xxx

Sure it works Nikki! You look great on you picture!

Good morning everyone! I am up to a new day of studying and CD.

I got on the scale this morning and -3 pounds! I was a little disappointed at first, have seen those 4 or 5's on everyone else's weeks (I am exaggerate of course :D). But now I settled down and are really happy about it!

I have to constant remind myself of don't getting my hopes up way too high when it comes to the scale. All I really can do is to do a perfect CD week, and that should make me proud and happy, what the scales says I can't really control.

Good morning Asa. Morning all.

3lb, Asa.. thats good. That lifts you over the stone mark now.. Fantastic.. Thanks Asa, that pic was taken last night about 12am, lol..

Yes girls, I am blonde, but not in my ways.. I don't often dance around my handbag or wear stilettos as prt of my Essex look (much)! I have got more of a brain then a pea too, i'm glad to say.

I just got woke up by the rag and bone man shouting outside me windown. Was going to havae a lie in today, but nooooo.. Am now up, not quite with the birds and hasn' the weather changed?

Need to sort through some more pics today, and no doubt there will be skinny ones of me, lol.. so, will quickly put those into storage. would like to get back to that 11st mark for sure. Thats my comfort weight. Hope I won't think of food too much today, lol. x

tried to send a private message, but dont know how it works x

Morning ladies hope you are all well

PMs (private messages) are like emails but come straight to the forum, you will either get a pop up box notifying you of your message arriving or/and you will see at the top of your page on the right hand side you and 1 notification, pretty much the same as receiving a friends request, its totally private and nobody else can read or see it xx hope that helps.

Sure it works Nikki! You look great on you picture!

Good morning everyone! I am up to a new day of studying and CD.

I got on the scale this morning and -3 pounds! I was a little disappointed at first, have seen those 4 or 5's on everyone else's weeks (I am exaggerate of course :D). But now I settled down and are really happy about it!

I have to constant remind myself of don't getting my hopes up way too high when it comes to the scale. All I really can do is to do a perfect CD week, and that should make me proud and happy, what the scales says I can't really control.

Aw well done thats brilliant, be proud of yourself xxx

Back