Who is on week 2 or thereabouts?

hi please count me in, skinny minies sounds good to me. would be nice to talk to same people especially knowing we all have until xmas to get there and similar amounts to loose. xxx

Hi Nikki and Joz,
I've just been jumping about threads all night! My period has just arrived, very early but that will be why I've been so depressed the last few days. It's been had but love it on here. I love when people are honest about their struggles cos then I know I'm not the only one. We are told in life not to moan and I know moaners can be pains but it helps to know that we're not alone in what we're feeling. But I'm feeling very motivated tonight albeit hungry.
I like Skinny Minis. Not so sure about losers cause of negative connotations. Anyway when everyone comes on and adds some we'll vot and get a name soon and a new weekly thread. I really want people to commit properly though (I hope I do) as people seem to fall off the wagon all the time. having said that, it's also very encouraging to see how many people are sticking to it and doing so well.

I'll try my best to stay on track (apart from my hols, and will low carb it then) and I'll be as good as I can be, all I can promise for now.. But I'm in it 2 win it..x

Broxi.. my periods are all over the place atm. I take the pill continuously as i have painful periods and heavy too, had kids and don't want anymore.. Not had any periods for 3 months, until that is.. I started this CD, have been on for 9 days now (though light.. TMI, sorry, lol)! A few ppl have said it mucks about with your hormones, but the CDC said its too early for it to have done that.

At least you know what it was now.. Gonna sign off after this as need to wee like 10 men, lol and gonna get my nightie on :).

Chat tomorrow, night night all xx

Hi Claira, Good you're in and you're not getting out again until you're thin! That's the deal! Can you think of a name?

Good night Nikky, thanks for info. See you tomorrow xxx

Ty hunny hubby is a yank so kinda did it for him you know with 4th july coming but didn't want it as big but ohhh well you will see me now anyway :D
nite nite all going to bed so i don't think bout food speak tomorrow i hope xxxx

im still drinking. definatly in it till the end... no escape, hey how about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
x

Like that

Here's a silly one
Comrades Committed to Cambridge

not too bad x

Hi Claira, are you still there. Sorry for hopping about.

thats ok, i'll let you off x couldnt finish my cappuchino but had most of it xx

I'm the opposite. I've just had a 4th as I was so hungry. I never really take the shakes but I had hot choc mint- lovely, I have to say. I'm now obsessing about my Cambridge food and can't wait to wi to try other flavours. What are your favourites?

i love vanilla with some cinnamon, and chocolate shake, like spicy tom, oriental chilli, chick and mush and veg soups. porridge is ok ish what about you x

I love the porridge. I think it's by far the best. Although, I don't love the soups I am definitely craving savoury food so I really want to take 1 of them a day. I like Chick & Mush, Chili, Potato & Leek and mushroom the best. I despised the brocoli and cheese. Have you tried these mousse things yet? The bars are good too.

Today I have had porridge for breakfast, veg soup for lunch, porridge again for dinner and choc mint for supper (extra). I can go to sleep now with my tummy full as it was doing big rumbling explosions!

i hated the leek lol
i have poridge for breakfast soup for lunch then a shake either hot or cold for tea. i am really anal, i sort mine out when i buy, and label them for the week so i dont have the same thing 2 days running, and i dont have to think about what i want, hopefully this will help when i go back to food. lol xxx

Again I'm the opposite. I'm going to buy an extra week so I can pick and choose. I hate when it's at end of week and I've to take something whether that's what I want or not. So I'm going to invest in an extra week to give me more choice and also if I want/need a wee 4th some days. Do you think that'll do any harm?

Back