Who is on week 2 or thereabouts?

No LTFS you're ok, come in. I'm sneaking a tiny wee bit of milk as are a few others. I suppose we don't want people who are on the stages where they eat as that would be quite annoying as I would be too jealous.

It will also be interesting to consider your weight losses to ss

Right then. I hvae pictured myself in that pic as a 25 yr old, he he! I will be that person again, she says sipping her iced cappacino, mmmm! Broxi.. I'll post daily unless I'm on hols.. During the week, It'll be eves only as I work FT.. and next week will be out doing sporting activities with my group so.. will be after 8 most eves. x

Hi all, I'm on day 1 of week three - lost 12 lbs so far and I'd love to join you all over the coming weeks and months! Asa about the bars, no you can't have three I'm afraid, they cause horrendous wind if you have more than one! Something to do with one of the ingredients... You might be better buying a plastic shake mixer so you can take them with you wherever you go... Hope this helps.. x

Asa
Broxi
Claira
Eternalflame
Joz
Kate&Matt
Louielou
MsJMC
Witchy
Zoe

I'm the same I work FT but have been on all weekend as bank holiday and we were going away but my mum taken to hospital to stayed at home.
What about a name? Let's have definite votes from everyone. I'll read through the thread and pick a suggestion from each person and we can vote.

Asa
Broxi
Claira
Contrarytintagel
Eternalflame
Joz
Kate&Matt
Louielou
MsJMC
Witchy
Zoe

Hi Contrarytintagel and welcome aboard. We are pciking a name just now. Any suggestions? You need to commit to the end and come on every day unless you've a good excuse not to!
Leaving the Fat Suit, are you in?

Asa
Broxi
Claira
Eternalflame
Joz
Kate&Matt
Louielou
MsJMC
Witchy
Zoe
Leaving_the_fat_suit!!

It will be interesting comparing the weights with me doing SS+, im completely no food, im only doing the three shakes and the 200mls skimmed milk - (My CDC classes this as SS but i've been told on here it's SS+ing)

I was actually impressed with my loss in the first week considering it was TOTM and i'd been having the milk. When i did CD last year and did the 3 shakes and nothing else i lost 8lbs in my first wek so i dont think the 6 & 1/2lb loss is that bad considering!! :party0011:

Broxi - are you having the CD porridge?!? i cant stand it!! i like toffee and walnut with the husks (is that cheating as well if im using them??) :confused:

Asa
Broxi
Claira
Eternalflame
Joz
Kate&Matt
Louielou
MsJMC
Witchy
Zoe
Leaving_the_fat_suit!!

It will be interesting comparing the weights with me doing SS+, im completely no food, im only doing the three shakes and the 200mls skimmed milk - (My CDC classes this as SS but i've been told on here it's SS+ing)

I was actually impressed with my loss in the first week considering it was TOTM and i'd been having the milk. When i did CD last year and did the 3 shakes and nothing else i lost 8lbs in my first wek so i dont think the 6 & 1/2lb loss is that bad considering!! :party0011:

Broxi - are you having the CD porridge?!? i cant stand it!! i like toffee and walnut with the husks (is that cheating as well if im using them??) :confused:

Sorry.. call me blonde, lolo, but what are husks? x

Hi, I am definitely up for writing every day and committing to you all! If I go away I'll let you know.

Broxi, about the 4th shake. It is different rules from country to country, I have no idea why though! I will give the main office a ring here in Sweden and ask. My CDC is is great, but he is limited to say what the head office tells him to say, and has to buy from them as well.

Oh, about the name, I read them all, and so many where great! And now I can't remember everyone, and have little time to go back and find them all (must study), I am pretty much fine with whichever name it is, but I also like In it 2 win as Eternalflame said.

I will check in again in the afternoon!

Hey guys.. have posted a new thread to ask anyone if they have or are experiencing probs with their periods as mine has lasted 10 days and thats taking the pill continuously.. A reply came back and she had been on LL and had a period for 7 weeks! Now I'm really worried.. the idea of taking the pill was to combat any painfull heavy periods and get rid of them whilst taking it.. but now they are back, even tho light.. I'm obviously not happy.. Oh dear.. the thought of 7 weeks!

Asa
Broxi
Claira
Contrarytintagel
Eternalflame
Joz
Kate&Matt
Leaving the fat suit!
Louielou
Louisajane222
MsJMC
Therealbbe
Witchy
Zoe

Right I think that is everyone's name in alphabetical order. Please cut and paste every few posts cos it is confusing who is all on here now as we are so many. If I have missed anyone, very sorry, please add in.

If anyone new comes in cut and paste and add your name in alphabetical order.

Right here are the nominations:

In It To Win It
Determined Dieters
Slim By Christmas
The ButtErFlies - Beauty Emerging from Fat
Be In It To Lose It
Goal Getters
No Escape
The Skinny Minis

Can you all cast your votes now please!

I like 'in it to win it' - so positive and sounds very fiery and determined! All the psychology books seem to suggest focusing on the goal is key.
I'm also on ss+ although some days I have 3 shakes and the milk, other days 4 (such as when I work 13 hr shifts or totm)

Asa, I would get on to your CDC as cos you're tall, you apparently need the 4 a day. Also could Cambridge Diet or something not mail you directly if she is limited. Surely the rules should be the same whatever country you are from?

Yes 5ft 8 and over is 4 a day
but reading your in Sweden i'm unsure .

I will be posting daily unless it can't be helped .
When is everyones weigh in day ? mines on Friday .
I'm postive to get to goal and its good to have this thread as we all started the same time .

Me thinks ..... The ButtErFlies - Beauty Emerging from Fat
Asa
Broxi
Claira
Eternalflame
Joz
Kate&Matt
Louielou
MsJMC
Witchy
Zoe
Leaving_the_fat_suit!!

nikki , so are you doing ss while away ? I have no plans as of yet to go away as i know it break my diet but thats me , so i'm planning aug when i think and hope and pray taht i'll be at goal , so nothing must stand in my way , last night I was round my sisters and she cooked chips you know that was a test I almost broke but help on to my seat and said nothing the feeling past and i'm down 2 more pounds today which i'll put in my weight every friday .
How are you all feeling along your CD trip so far ?

Hi all well I like all of the names suggested but of course I like my suggestion the best lol- In it to win it because that's what i'm here to do. Zoe xx

I'm voting for The ButtErFlies - Beauty Emerging from Fat

so far
In It To Win It -3
The ButtErFlies - Beauty Emerging from Fat - 2

Keep voting!

Back