Who is on week 2 or thereabouts?

nikki , so are you doing ss while away ? I have no plans as of yet to go away as i know it break my diet but thats me , so i'm planning aug when i think and hope and pray taht i'll be at goal , so nothing must stand in my way , last night I was round my sisters and she cooked chips you know that was a test I almost broke but help on to my seat and said nothing the feeling past and i'm down 2 more pounds today which i'll put in my weight every friday .
How are you all feeling along your CD trip so far ?

No...MSJMC.. I'm not able to do CD while away, but will be low carb/high protien dieting and I don't drink much anyway.. I knew this was coming up and I could have started after, but then I might have been a higher weight then and by 2 weeks, i could have shed 1.5 stone by then.. Its in Portugal and where we are going they have ample amount of BBQ restaurants, so will stick to fish or chicken for 3 days and will walk alot along the beach every day.

I'm doing ok, just worried about my periods at the moment, as they've lasted for 10 days and thats with taking the pill continuously. A CD colleaugue said that hers lasted 7 weeks on the LL. So, am worried now. x

I have found that people have problems with TOTM also hair loss but I don't think its anything to worry about , lets hope they are light and you should be ok , heavy ones will make you unwell and faint and drain you .
Try not to think of other peoples TOTM as yours may sort themselfs out .
That will be good portugal , I went years and years ago , yes lots of fish dishes too , you will do well if tahts the plan !

My period has arrived really early too, Nicky- about 2 weeks. I knew I had the cramps the other night but thought surely not? But yes, last night. What I hate most is that I get vey depressed before them. Right enough, I'm getting to that age where they do start going funny - 46 but strange how just done that since starting CD

Yes MSJMC.. I've been to Portugal before too, last year and lost weight whilst there as did lots of walking and low carbing, even though I didn't mean to diet, the food is fresh, salads and BBQ's are great too. Really looking forward to it and will keep Barbados in mind for keeping to it too, lol.

Broxi.. I'm sure it is the CD and really hope it stops soon. Last night it was looking like it was (TMI, sorry, lol) going to stop, but no, still with me. Gonna sign off now and get some work done and get my son (Rhys - 16) out of his bed.. Gonna cook him a bacom sarnie and get him in garden to mow and tidy it up ready for my move in 4.5 weeks.

Have a good day everyone and chat tonight. xxx

Hi Zoe, I'm back up again and raring to go on another day on Cambridge! I was just thinking how at the end of each month I'll be a stone lighter. I was imagining what I'd be like, clothes I could wear etc and that is really inspiring. How are you today?
No sorry ITSO69, I don't want to close it off and I don't want teams competing; I want us all to be friends, helping each other.
Have thought of a name that I like - The ButtErFlies - Beauty Emerging from Fat. I personally think that's lovely as that's what we'll literally be doing - at the moment we are all cocooned in layers of fat but like a butterfly, the real beautiful woman will begin to emerge. I'm voting for that! Even although it's my own ! Selfish! xxx

OMG I was babbling in bed last to my husband about my a caterpillar and im going to emerge into a butterfly, we were just being silly but for you to say this its perfect I love it xx

Morning everyone just catching up with all the posts

Forgot to mention *reputation* the button is under our avatars its the little scales and you use it if you think someone has said something lovely or worthy and you leave a little comment on it, ive had two clicks so far its lovely when someone says something nice, I use it but have used it on another forum so new it was there.

To: Asa, Broxi,Eternalflame, Louielou, Witchy and Zoe,

Yesterday
I posted that I wanted to join and totally commit to this group but sadly today I realize that I cannot join.:cry:
I do not feel that I have the time to really commit to a large number of people in this way.
I also realize that I'm much too busy with career & family to be on here for hours everyday reading large numbers of post trying to keep up with everyone. I'm much more useful and efficient in small groups or one on one.
I respect what you're trying to put together so much and would like to be able to put my best effort into it. I just feel that it's better for you if I step out now before you guys really get started.
BTW, I've not fallen off the SS wagon and will still be 100% SS for the next twelve weeks.

You're a fantastic group of wonderful people and I believe you will all succeed!:grouphugg:
*Hugs*
Joz xx

Hi Joz, That's not a problem. I've got lots of commitments too but at moment I'm just ignoring them all to come on here! I'm a bit of a geek! Joz, we will still talk on minimins anyway so we're not losing you! But that's great you're letting us know just now. I think the people on here should actually support the final person to get get to goal- like blood brothers! Anyway, we'll catch up soon on another thread xxx

No worries Joz will still be chatting on the forum though and still help each other to reach goals.

Asa
Broxi
Claira
Contrarytintagel
Eternalflame
Kate&Matt
Leaving the fat suit!
Louielou
Louisajane222
MsJMC
Therealbbe
Witchy
Zoe

Right I think that is everyone's name in alphabetical order. Please cut and paste every few posts cos it is confusing who is all on here now as we are so many. If I have missed anyone, very sorry, please add in.

If anyone new comes in cut and paste and add your name in alphabetical order.

Right here are the nominations:

In It To Win It
Determined Dieters
Slim By Christmas
The ButtErFlies - Beauty Emerging from Fat
Be In It To Lose It
Goal Getters
No Escape
The Skinny Minis

Can you all cast your votes now please!

Hi louie and Victoria, how are you both today? How was your night out Victoria? Did you feel slimmer? I think I'm starting to feel it now. I take it you're voting for The ButtErFlies, Victoria?
That's

In It to Win It - 3
The ButtErFlies - Beauty Emerging from Fat - 3

Asa
Broxi
Claira
Contrarytintagel
Eternalflame
Kate&Matt
Leaving the fat suit!
Louielou
Louisajane222
MsJMC
Therealbbe
Witchy
Zoe

If anyone new comes in cut and paste and add your name in alphabetical order.

Right here are the nominations:

In It To Win It
Determined Dieters
Slim By Christmas
The ButtErFlies - Beauty Emerging from Fat
Be In It To Lose It
Goal Getters
No Escape
The Skinny Minis

Keep voting girls until we have a decider.

broxi, I'm at work at the moment, 8am till 8pm every sat and sun, bring 2 shakes to work. 1 porridge before and 1 after work at 9pm.
Still really enjoying the CD, i can't wait till tomorrow to see how much i have lost again :eek: hope its good as it keeps me going.

Hi Broxi how are you today?? Yes I felt slimmer and people commented as well which was great, the night in whole was horrid hehe everyone was drunk and dancing to party songs is sooo not funny when your sober I cringed alot haha.

hey how is everyone this gorgeous sunday afternoon?
Felt really tired today.... had my bar and that made me feel better though..
Regarding totm my periods went up the wall a bit last time but it sooned settled down after a good few weeks into the diet. It shouldn't be anything to worry about its just your body adjusting to the changes in your body.
I really really like
The ButtErFlies - Beauty Emerging from
Fat
Think thats great , totally original and totally true!
Louisa

witchy I know what you mean about going out and everyone is drunk and your sober.... and especially when your sipping on water as well.. but I think I am just going to put my social life on hold for a good few weeks before I even think about going out lol ! I don't mind though.... I want to be slim for the end of the summer at least!
Louisa

Lost at bowling and the orange bar went straight through me, lol.. Great afternoon. Son did the garden, bit more tidying up to be done tomorrow, but he's well earned his money, bless! Hungry at the moment and too early for tea yet.. so might have a coffee to beat up the bear in my tummy. Hope everyone has had a great day.

How we going with the title to our group Broxi? xx

witchy I know what you mean about going out and everyone is drunk and your sober.... and especially when your sipping on water as well.. but I think I am just going to put my social life on hold for a good few weeks before I even think about going out lol ! I don't mind though.... I want to be slim for the end of the summer at least!
Louisa

Lousia.. me too, its so hard going out socially.. Just noticed, you are only about 3 miles from me, what a small world this is.:) x

Hi you guys! I have been studying hard all day, and the next week or two will be really intense too. I am the end of my final project. And I will be sooo happy when it is done!

I still have a few hours to put in, but I will stop by here now and then :).

Sounds like you all have had a good day today!

All the best! Tomorrow is my WI :D!

Hi all,
Asa
Broxi
Claira
Contrarytintagel
Eternalflame
Kate&Matt
Leaving the fat suit!
Louielou
Louisajane222
MsJMC
Therealbbe
Witchy
Zoe

I'm having good day. My mum got out of hospital so that was brill and feeling great on diet today. I'm just going to church and then I'll be back on later. Desperate for a proper blether with you all so I'll be back on later and hopefully some of you will too.

The votes so far are
The ButtErFlies 4
In It To Lose It 3

Maybe that's it.

Will catch up with you later. xxx

That's in it to win it Broxi not -in it to lose it lol.

I have taken the girls and Hubby to the park which has a water splash zone and they had a picnic today. I did a bbq yesterday so that's 2 of my main social eating events that I usually would have indulged in that I got through without temptation-yipee I can do it. Zoe xx

Back