Who is on week 2 or thereabouts?

try it if it doesnt seem to help then stop it lol, you have a fair bit to loose so im sure for a few weeks it wouldnt hurt, need a wee bad so off to bed aswell, i do loads of excersize up and down the stairs now.
night luv, speak tomorrow xxx

Night night. I need to sleep too. xxx

Wow, lots of good posts with good names since I logged off last night :). I don't actually have a preference of name, and no new additions. Maybe they come once I have woken up more :D.

About the meal discussion, I am a bit jealous of you guys, that you have so much too choose from, we have soups, shakes and bars here in Sweden.

I had one soup, but since then I stuck to the shakes because I like them so much. You seem to have a lot more flavor though! I haven't tried a bar yet, I need to ask my CDC if I could have one when on ss. The rules are a bit different here. For example, I should only have three shakes a day, even though I am 5' 10".

Talk to you soon!

Hi Guys

I have noticed you have a lot of people on the forum which can be a little confusing and I was wondering maybe you could split this into Teams calling yourselfs the two or three week Cders and have a competion maybe 8 in the team and close it off , work out how many you have and split people as it can get very confusing ? Just an idea or maybe you find this works ?

Hi all, I hope we don't close it off, I think once we all get chatting and come on here reg enouh we will know who we are talking too. Hope you all had a good night. I like the names suggested so far. My suggestion -In it to win it. Zoe xx

I'm just going into my 3rd week today and i'm up for joining , wow its getting busy in here .

I don't want to limit the group members either. Even if we do have a "no-leave-until-you-are-slim" policy :D, some will actually do just that. And just think of the administration with keeping groups up to a even number.

I also don't want to compete with my buddies :).

:pHi Zoe

I think exactly the same as you. No good closing it, its a support chat group and we aren't n competition with each other.. That would defeat the object!

I've just woke and made myself a cup of tea (dash of semi skimmed milk) and debating whether to have my cappacino shake with crushed ice or porridge! Hmmmmm what to have!

I am sitting here with my choco mint shake with crushed ice, so yummy! I vote for the cappuccino shake Eternalflame :D.

I blend my ice with a little bit of water first, then I add the powder, then I blend for quite some time, until it is fluffy and like a milkshake - so good!

Hi Zoe, I'm back up again and raring to go on another day on Cambridge! I was just thinking how at the end of each month I'll be a stone lighter. I was imagining what I'd be like, clothes I could wear etc and that is really inspiring. How are you today?
No sorry ITSO69, I don't want to close it off and I don't want teams competing; I want us all to be friends, helping each other.
Have thought of a name that I like - The ButtErFlies - Beauty Emerging from Fat. I personally think that's lovely as that's what we'll literally be doing - at the moment we are all cocooned in layers of fat but like a butterfly, the real beautiful woman will begin to emerge. I'm voting for that! Even although it's my own ! Selfish! xxx

I'm just going to make a mousse think I will have strawberry , unsure if I will have it after a bath , how is everyone doing on here , how many peeps do we have now on this thread ?

Good morning to Nikky, Asa & MsJMC too. How is everyone? I haven't tried capucinno but I cos I'm Scottish I like my porridge in the mornings. Shame I can't have haggis for my dinner! I've been limiting myself to 1 or 2 teas or coffees a day and having a wee dash of milk too and it's not affecting my weight loss so far.

Cappacino it is then.. I will have to get my son out of bed in an hour to do the gardening, lots to do in it today.. He's getting paid, so wanna get my money's worth, lol. Am moving in 5 weeks (less then that now, aarrrrhhhhh), so need to do some more packing and harshless chucking things out too. Got boxes out of loft yesterday and there was a pic I came across, of me when I was 25! I looked so slim and then I felt fat and was dieting and gyming it like mad! What is it that's happened that I've put 4 stone on! Need to get back to that weight of 11 stone. Looked good and healthy, anythng under that, I look a bit drawn.. Oooohhh can't wait.

I like "In it 2 win it too. x

Yes.. Broxi, I asked CDC if I could have a dash of milk now and she said that I could if I wanted, to have a half pint of skimmed. so will keep that in mind if I go out shopping and wanna a iced coffee, as I love them. But for now will just stick to my tea, as that alone feels like a treat is back.. My morning wake up, that is. x

Let's cut and paste this every few posts so we keep up to date.

Asa
Broxi
Claira
Eternalflame
Joz
Kate&Matt
Louielou
MsJMC
Witchy
Zoe

If anyone else comes on they can add their name in alphabetical order. We can pick a name today and open a new thread. Don't know about you guys but I just want this to be pals that are absolutely committed to diet and to each other, so posting everyday where possible. Do we all agree on that?

Asa, I would get on to your CDC as cos you're tall, you apparently need the 4 a day. Also could Cambridge Diet or something not mail you directly if she is limited. Surely the rules should be the same whatever country you are from?

Broxi
Hi , I also do have some milk with my coffee as can't do too much black coffee , also they say its slows down weight loss by having to much coffee , so have cut down on some I guess 3 cups should be ok .
Ok i'm off for my bath , check in later .

oops! didnt realise i posted that in the 100% forum! im having the skimmed milk so thats SS+! sorry!!

Good luck everyone tho!

Cx

Hello and welcome to a fellow Scot, We can talk about porridge! Add your name and cut and paste it on a post and you're in. xxx

Back