Who is on week 2 or thereabouts?

HAHA sods law picnic made, blanket out, we sit down, clouds come, so we had picnic in the room hehe, had a lovely peanut CD bar it was very yummy and loads of water.

Mum just phoned and is putting on a BBQ for the kids at teatime ahhhhhhhhhh the torture, so im going to have to sit their and be tortured so not fair, oh well not fair to limit the kids to yummy food just cos im CDing.

Im using the Wii for my arms, im playing tennis and bowling and using Samba De Amiga, its a dancing game using maracas, its funny and energetic and really kills your arms by the time you have done, im also using a cross skier and ab king pro and 10 minute salsa exercise dvd, so im training away.

Hi CD family.

Off for a walk now to Maldon, not far from me. BF is picking me up in a bit.

I need to tone my arms drasticly, talk about bingo arms, lol.. and would like that collar bone look again, show I can wear off the shoulders tops in Barbados.

Just had my malt toffee bar and about a pint of water, am full now.

Enjoy your day and speak tonight. xxxx

Hi CD family.

Off for a walk now to Maldon, not far from me. BF is picking me up in a bit.

I need to tone my arms drasticly, talk about bingo arms, lol.. and would like that collar bone look again, show I can wear off the shoulders tops in Barbados.

Just had my malt toffee bar and about a pint of water, am full now.

Enjoy your day and speak tonight. xxxx

Bye honey have a good day x

I also need to tone up my arms and I guess everything else too once I am done here :). I guess it will be a bit saggy. I put a thread a few days ago about ideas on using resisting tubes (no reply though). I have a pair that is rarely used, but I want to start. Keep forgetting it though :D. What kind of resistance or weight training do you do?

I am sitting here enjoying my lunch shake. Chocolate and banana mix. Lovely!

Hi guys,

I was hoping to join your group, I read a few of the previous pages...is this the determined dieters group?

This is my third week and I started with 7 and a half stones to lose.

I work long shifts so I might not be able to post every day, but I will be here often.

I'm happy to commit to not leaving until slim! :D

Hi all, I've been out with the family all day-just got in. I had my weigh in this morning and I lost 4lb. I am pleased but in my hearts of hearts hoped my second week would be a bit bigger and then go down to 3-4lb a week as I have so much to lose. But hey if I lose that every week I will be happy because that's a stone a month and it won't take long to get it all off for good. Zoe x

Hi all,
Zoe, I just posted you on other thread. Weigh in fab!

Cheeky Chops, Absolutely and welcome. It's brill on here. I feel like I've made great pals already. When I'm doing something else I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone. You'll love it and we're all going through exactly the same things. What are your goals? And how are you getting on?

Claira, That's exactly what I'll do with the pics. I have only got one of me at this weight which at moment is 1 1/2 stone lighter than my heaviest. But the difference will still be drastic.

Hey Victoria, I'll not bother asking my hb as you could be a personal trainer yourself with all the exercise you're doing! I find I'm much less able to exercise just now than before I started. Don't get me wrong, I'm no you, Victoria but even a gentle walk is really exhausting for me. I want to tone up though my huge monstrosity of a belly.

Hi Nikky, hope you enjoyed your walk. Your pic great - lovely hair and, incidentally, you don't look fat! just normal.

How are you Asa, Glad you enjoyed your dinner. I love the soups just because they're savoury and that's what I crave. It was my last one and I knocked it all over. Boo hoo! That's why I'm gonna buy a week in advance. I'd have died if that was my last meal, it's bad enough it being my last soup.

xxx

Hi broxi,

I'm aiming to get to 12 stone and I started with 7 and a half stone to lose. I'm aiming to get there by January next year as I have a couple of events I plan to eat at this year and also allowing for christmas and new year.

It seems like a mountain to climb at the moment. I've been on diets before and managed to lose 3 or 4 stone and then I seem to stop and put it all back on and more!

It has to come off this time and for good though!

Onwards and upwards, or more to the point, downwards!! :D

Back from a lovey afternoon out with me BF. Ended up in Blackmore in Brentwood, a village fayre, so we sat in a few pub gardens, played a few of the games in the fayre and watched the bike race. Today is my 11th day of my TOTM and its really getting to me now. I have been thinking of picking today, I haven't but think its this hormone thing going on combined with the CD.

Thanks Broxy, I actually feel fat, compared to how I look in my pics 15 yrs ago, im enormous. I probably carry it off better with my height, but still unhappy with it. Funny thing last night, I put on this chemise before bed and not worn it for about 3 weeks, It was baggy and although it was never tight before, it is far too big for me now. My boobs used to make it look more snug at the top and my belly snug at the bottom of it. Nice feeling! Liked that one too, lol.

How are we going today? Has everyone enjoyed their day? xx

Hi Cheeky chops, according to cdcs you could lose it by Christmas which isn't that long is it? I should be there about Sept/Oct all going to plan. But it will be so worth it wont it? I can't wait. Have you had two wis? Mine is tomorrow.

Hi broxi,

I'm aiming to get to 12 stone and I started with 7 and a half stone to lose. I'm aiming to get there by January next year as I have a couple of events I plan to eat at this year and also allowing for christmas and new year.

It seems like a mountain to climb at the moment. I've been on diets before and managed to lose 3 or 4 stone and then I seem to stop and put it all back on and more!

It has to come off this time and for good though!

Onwards and upwards, or more to the point, downwards!! :D

Hello Cheekychops, a new CD member. nice to have you with us. I'm sure by next Jan, you will have got a majority of that off, if not all of it. Just imagine how you will look at Christmas and New Year.. Exciting isn't it ;). xx

Hi Niky, yes even although we've about same to lose I'm really small so it looks much worse on me. But it's still the same amount of weight to lose whether its spread out or not. We'll manybe get there together. When do you think you'll have lost it?
Your day sounded brill. I would love to live in England and do all those things. We're prob going down south for holidays in summer - love British seaside holiday resorts. We go to 5* hotels abroad most years and sometimes we go camping in Devon/cornwall which I love just as much. But this year sure it will be UK cos fed up with hot sun hols as last year Turkey and year before Egypt in July - boiling.

Hi all, I've been out with the family all day-just got in. I had my weigh in this morning and I lost 4lb. I am pleased but in my hearts of hearts hoped my second week would be a bit bigger and then go down to 3-4lb a week as I have so much to lose. But hey if I lose that every week I will be happy because that's a stone a month and it won't take long to get it all off for good. Zoe x

Hi Zoe.

Well done on your loss of 4lb this week. Thats fantastic. Its good to look at the bigger picture isn't it. A stone a month is a good loss. i had a loss of 3lb last week and thats 11 in total over the 2 weeks now.. I felt, mmm I wish I could have done more this week, but actually its only 3lb off a stone and I'm really happy with that and I'm maintaining it and scales have gone down a little further today. I have vowed not to keep jumping on the scales this week, but I have, lol.. Its my diet and have become quiet obsessed with it.. I'm sure as the weeks go on, i'll be less like that.

xx

Hello eternalflame,

It is exciting!

I lost 4lbs on week 2, I was hoping for more. I don't think I drink enough water, I have 3 litres and I think it should be more like 4. I'm 5'10 so I have 4 cambridge meals a day, I don't drink a specific amount of water with them, I just have 3 litres over the course of the day.

Must try harder!

Hi Niky, yes even although we've about same to lose I'm really small so it looks much worse on me. But it's still the same amount of weight to lose whether its spread out or not. We'll manybe get there together. When do you think you'll have lost it?
Your day sounded brill. I would love to live in England and do all those things. We're prob going down south for holidays in summer - love British seaside holiday resorts. We go to 5* hotels abroad most years and sometimes we go camping in Devon/cornwall which I love just as much. But this year sure it will be UK cos fed up with hot sun hols as last year Turkey and year before Egypt in July - boiling.

Hi Broxi.. Aiming for about October, so thats after summer and before the Christmas get togethers. I don't want to aim too high and think, yes, in 3 months, I'll have done it. I know its for a while yet and also want to make sure it stays off, so getting into that mindset, I think is more realistic for me to keep it off. Lots of classes, I love Salsa and have been putting off going for a while and want to get back to it. So thats my first aim, to feel more energetic to do that, I think I'll have to start it within the next month, as I'm getting that dance bug at the moment, lol. Its great exercise for your legs, tummy and your arms. So ideal to do, and fun too.

It was a lovely day today and I love the English Countryside too. small villages like the one I went to today, where there is a community spirit and everyone is content just being. I like Scotland tho.. I take my group of Yp there each year to the Isle of Cumbrea, opposite Largs.. Its fantastic. We spend 5 days doing water sports, cylcling around the 11 mile Island and the views are out of this world - really theraputic and the YP love it too. xx

Hi Nicky & Cheekychops, I just posted this on another thread about drinking water. I met my cousin last night who is a doctor. His father was huge and died prematurely from obesity- he could have been on TV he was so big. Anyway, my cousin has also battled with his weight but for the past few years now he has it really under control and he's entering over 50s bodybuilding contests. He's down to hardly any fat at all. I asked him how he does it, knowing that fat runs in our family (his dad and my mum are bro and sis and my mum fat too). Anyways, he said that apart from exercise it is drinking water as it super speeds up your metabolism - as your body needs to keep working to deal with it going through your system - he said iced is even more effective. Since he told me that last night, I've been drinking all day cos I really struggle to drink it too but now I know that, hey no problemo!

Hello eternalflame,

It is exciting!

I lost 4lbs on week 2, I was hoping for more. I don't think I drink enough water, I have 3 litres and I think it should be more like 4. I'm 5'10 so I have 4 cambridge meals a day, I don't drink a specific amount of water with them, I just have 3 litres over the course of the day.

Must try harder!

Hi Cheekychops.

In total, its 12lb you've lost.. almost a stone in 2 weeks, thats fantastic. Think about how carrying weight in bags around with you and how heavy that would be.. A great achivement.. Well done you. Try and drink more water before your pack and then again after. I find it helps to sustain me and then sip water til your next one.

Wow, I take my young people there every year on a day trip. I've done that now for past 3 years and organising to do it soon. End of June. I love Millport too. We'll maybe meet. That's crazy.

Wow, I take my young people there every year on a day trip. I've done that now for past 3 years and organising to do it soon. End of June. I love Millport too. We'll maybe meet. That's crazy.

ITs a smal world isn't it. Millport is great. There was a cafe that opened this year, funny name of an insect, lol.. not quite sure what it was, but it did show they had all sorts of festivals going on. Be good to do it during that time with the YP one year. We stay in the Sports complex, just as you get off the ferry. They are great over there.. Wouldn't that be funny, meeting up, lol? We could actually plan something for the YP to do together. Maybe a treasure hunt on the island in Millport of something.. Then sit on the beach taking in the views, eating our bars, lol.. while the YP get a bag of chips or eat Haggis and Black Pudding. Wowwww, this is amazing.

Back