Why are Slimming World leaders fatter than WW ones?!

We are going to the Grand Palladium Colonial and Kantenah Resort, apparently its really massive, you need to board little carts to take you round. I'm no good with direction to I told my husband I will need a ball of string attached to my hand! The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the 11 hr plane journey!

This is where I'm going tomorrow! I will report back with lots of info for you - if it's good ! (which it better be for the money)

My friends are already there & are loving it!

Are you going with Thomson? If so i find that if you can afford it, it's worth the upgrade to premium economy when you fly long haul - we only ever do it if one of us has a bonus we don't need to pay a bill - a free bar makes the 11 hours go quicker though :)

OMG what an awful thread...... don't like...... I'm a ex slimming world consultant and can't belive what some ppl say about us there's no need.... and we are not all overweight!!!! Sorry guys this had hit a nerve we are passionate about helping our members to achieve there dream weight and then I read this..............

Sent from my SAMSUNG. S3 using MiniMins

The bad posts are in the minority Anne and the thread has got lots of peoples backs up, and while I dont condone nasty/personal threads I believe that the original poster has apologised for the way it came across. I thought everyone had moved on and tried to make light of the bad thread by changing the subject. Maybe you could ask the moderators to remove it if you feel so strongly.

I for one have been to numerous slimming/weightloss classes and have had consultants of all sizes, personally their size doesnt bother me as they are there for me and they do help and support me 100%, I hope once you calm down it does not put you off using the forums as for 99.9% of the users its a source of advice/help/support that they value

OMG what an awful thread...... don't like...... I'm a ex slimming world consultant and can't belive what some ppl say about us there's no need.... and we are not all overweight!!!! Sorry guys this had hit a nerve we are passionate about helping our members to achieve there dream weight and then I read this..............

Sent from my SAMSUNG. S3 using MiniMins

OMG Here i go again-I really didnt mean any offence -if you would like to read through all the thread you will kind of (i hope) see what I was trying to get at.If you are still offended in any way then by all means ask for it to be removed.Thanks#
Sal x

Mexico people..I went to Rivera maya a couple of years ago and LOVED it! We stayed at the Azul Sensatori

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've been told I would make a great consultant, but I worry that people would think I was too skinny too as a size 8. Personally I don't see why there should be a problem, but would be interested to know other people's thoughts on it.
Donna you are the perfect example of what I was trying to say-You,ve lost the weight DOING the plan and show us what can be achieved.I wouldn,t care if you were an 8 or an 18 but you are proof that it WORKS!
Sal x

oh my how sensative SW ladies are! this wasnt a personal attack on you all just an observation ..which I must say I agree with!
If it makes ya'll feel better your leader cant diet, thats not realy helping YOU , stop defending her and lose weight to show her how its done:)

I love snow! I particularly enjoy not being able to go to work because I'm snowed in!! (Hasn't happened yet- fingers crossed this time it will haha!)

Ohhhh the weather outside is frightful but the fire is so delightfulSince theres no place to go......Let is snow let it snow let it snow :)

Back