Why does nobody reply?

SophieLily

To any posts that newbies write?
It seems to just be regulars that talk & the new ones dont get replied too? Come on ladies i thought this was a support forum for all of us in this journey together?

Awww it's not deliberate !!! Tell us a bit more about yourself !!

Aww it's not deliberate !!! Tell us a bit more about you and your journey

Hi ya, I'm a newbie , well 5 weeks into ss 100% and lost 25ib. How are you getting on ?

WOW 5 WEEKS & You have lose 25lb!!! That is amazing!!! Well done!!!!!

i agree most of the time i reply to anything i can help with i don't like to leave messages without a reply but sometimes i just can't help and others are the same.

Aww it's not deliberate !!! Tell us a bit more about you and your journey

My names Sophie,
i have failed miserably on this diet for years!! I think it was lack of support from my CDC as i would txt her & it would be a day till i got a reply by then i had cheated. I get really demotivated so look to support all the time i think its essential you have that support on this diet!!

I have since put on well over a stone & now want to lose 3.5 - 4 stone.....

Hopefully with support from you lovely ladys!!! :jelous:

Sophie - you have come to the right place for support !!! I did cd 3 years ago and lost over 3 stones I have kept off most of it but I am trying to go for 1 more stone- I am
Close to goal but I still need support from this forum and as everyone else try and help other through atthe same time.

Have you maybe considered changing your CDC?? They should be supportive !

Feel free to rant or ask questions - or just to have a chat to help past the time...

Also there are many benefits to Cambridge but it is tough - for me you have to have your head in the right place to succeed ... Do you know how the plan works and understand how ketosis plays a major part (for me anyway ) in curbing hunger _ which makes it easier 5 days in??

Awww. I reply when I can, and I'm new too - there are loads of lovely people on here - and some REALLY know their stuff!! Good luck chick x

I try to do one or two replies to anything I see that's unanswered and may not have an easily searchable answer or isn't covered in the FAQs but I just don't have time I'm afraid - and also some people ask questions that are covered in the FAQ. Also I don't have the booklets on me so I don't know the formal CD answer to a lot of things half the time. No one replies to me either and I've got almost 1000 posts under my belt - it's not selective!

Please don't take I personally, I'm pretty new here too, day 1 of week 5 for me. Sign up to some of the challenges and you will soon feel more at home.

C x

Well, you got our attention, huh? :D

Actually, the forum's pretty quiet full stop at the moment - it goes like that from time to time, peaks and troughs in how busy it is around here. Weekends are practically dead at the moment - all those lucky people who have lives don't come in and post. :)

Just shout up if you need some help, hunni - bump up your own thread if you need to by posting a 'Bump' reply to your post. Nobody around here intends to ignore anyone - this is one of the most supportive diet forums there is. :party0011:

Hi Sophie,

I've only been a member of the site for a few days and felt a little like you, but I have signed up to a couple of challenges and will persevere in posting. I see that everyone here is very supportive and i'm sure soon we'll be familiar faces round here too :)

xxx

Awww i feel bad now! Thanks everyone!! I have changed CDC as mine was rubbish, loved her as a person but she just didnt support me enough. It was kind of like thanks for the money seeya inabit!!!

But my heads in the right place now too! I think this forum will be of great help to me. After failing soo many times people are now saying to me whats the point 'Soph you lose a stone then you pile it back on cuz u eat crap again'
Theres 2 other reasons why i want to do it too. Firstly im a singer & everyweekend im up on stage & guess what..... My gigging dress has got wayyyy to tight!! :(
I feel like a right fatty on stage!! I feel uncomfortable & its affecting my performance!!! NOT GOOD!
Secondly is that i want to win my ex back! And by me getting fat isnt doing me no favours!!! Sooooo I need to get this weight off & show him what hes missing ;-)

What are these challenges?? Fill me in...

:)
Sophie x

Secondly is that i want to win my ex back! And by me getting fat isnt doing me no favours!!! Sooooo I need to get this weight off & show him what hes missing ;-)

What are these challenges?? Fill me in...

:)
Sophie x

That made me chuckle! My ex is coming back in a couple of months from being away - it's not that i want him back, but more to show him what he's missing. Hopefully i'll have found someone much nicer by then :D

I have joined the 50 day challenge, where all on the thread have pledged to stick to their cambridge plan 100% without cheating. The other challenge i joined is how much i would like to lose in the month of June - I put myself for 14lbs.

Have a look of for them and pop your name down if you fancy joining :)

xxx

Hi ya, I'm a newbie , well 5 weeks into ss 100% and lost 25ib. How are you getting on ?
Sorry u feel this way.. But I wouldn't say that newbies get left out at all. We are all on this CD journey and I'd say this part of the forum is very warm and friendly just like the others.
Good luck

Sorry u feel this way.. But I wouldn't say that newbies get left out at all. We are all on this CD journey and I'd say this part of the forum is very warm and friendly just like the others.
Good luck
Sorry attached to the wrong post Vicki34 ment to be for sophiaLily lol..
Hope everyone feels right at home now? Lol

Back