Why does nobody reply?

That made me chuckle! My ex is coming back in a couple of months from being away - it's not that i want him back, but more to show him what he's missing. Hopefully i'll have found someone much nicer by then :D

I have joined the 50 day challenge, where all on the thread have pledged to stick to their cambridge plan 100% without cheating. The other challenge i joined is how much i would like to lose in the month of June - I put myself for 14lbs.

Have a look of for them and pop your name down if you fancy joining :)

xxx

Haha well lets show them what they are missing!!!! I will look now for the challenges :) thanks xx

To any posts that newbies write?
It seems to just be regulars that talk & the new ones dont get replied too? Come on ladies i thought this was a support forum for all of us in this journey together?

Welcome to the forum!

I think that you just joined on a quiet day. Things have been a bit quieter on the forum (last week was half term, etc.).

I know that when I go on Minimins I check my UserCp and look at the threads that I have subscribed to first (threads that you post on are added to your subscriptions). I'll delete any that are old or have fallen inactive, but there are a lot of diaries that I have posting in and sometimes I spend a lot time just "checking on people" I've been following.

However, I used to make sure I checked for any "Newbies" and welcomed them to the forum...I have gotten a bit lax about this... so sorry.

What I usually do is tell them to read the tutorials (there is a link to them on the Main Page) and that will help them to find out things like how to add a signature, etc.

You have to have 50 posts to send Private Message to someone, but once you do you can message someone directly.

Good Luck,

Mel

Sorry u feel this way.. But I wouldn't say that newbies get left out at all. We are all on this CD journey and I'd say this part of the forum is very warm and friendly just like the others.
Good luck

friendly -- Well your diary used to be "friendly" but that's changed! ;)

Mel

It figures you and Lily would get right on a thread that asked for support.

SophieLily,

There are a lot of wonderful and supportive people on this forum. The moderators are spot-on, too.

Good Luck.

Mel

friendly -- Well your diary used to be "friendly" but that's changed! ;)

Mel

It figures you and Lily would get right on a thread that asked for support.

SophieLily,

There are a lot of wonderful and supportive people on this forum. The moderators are spot-on, too.

Good Luck.

Mel

Thanks alot chick!! Day 2 & im still going strong :)
Had a massive headache yesterday but today im feeling fine!
Just wondered does anybody drink diet pepsi or coke zero etc on ss?

Thankyou chick!! although i am at work now & a workmate has just made me a cup of tea with no sugar..

I cant refuse tea!!!

Haha surely thats ok tho

Ive had a tea with milk. I was told as long as you dont have more than 200mls of milk then you still stay in ketosis?

Actually Coke Zero does not have any citric acid and does not affect ketosis. However, it is not good for teeth, etc. So, I'd keep it to one a day.

MM

Yea id propbably not even have 1 a day its just incase i did want one.
Thankyou :)

Back