Why is this site so hard to use

Budkin

Is it just me or is this site difficult to use.
I'm trying to change my weight details, but have been unable to, as i don't have enough space on my signiture page due to not having made enough posts???
I posted yesterday asking for help/advise, i can't find my post to see if anyone has answered, when i tried to highlight my name in the members list, to see all of my previous posts, i was restricted, due to not having made enough posts !!!!! Grrrrr how on earth can i get around this site when there are so many restrictions!!.
Why do new memebers have to wait to earn the privilage of being able to access the help they need.
surely that's what we're all here for!!!!
Sam

Thank you starlight for your reply," ok now i get it"

Thank you Slimmer Sue, i'm going to try again and find where i posted to read your reply, i didn't take much notice of where it was, as i thought that i could see all of my previous posts,
I understand why there are restrictions, yet don't really get why we can't change our own details
Anyway have a good week
Sam

Thank you inge jones,
Regards Sam

If you go into User CP on the blue bar at the top of the page you will see all the replies to the threads you have posted.

Have a look at the video below and it will go through it with you.
MiniMins.com - Subscribed Threads

You can edit your details...go to your User CP and there is a menu on the left and you can edit your details.

Or this link below will bring you to it.

http://www.minimins.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

Be sure to ask if you need anything explained as their is always one of our members willing to give a hand.:)

Back