WI after AAMW

fizzyfluff

Gold Member
Did aamw for wk 6, thought I ate well. No proper carbs, all home made stuff and what I feel was reasonable sized portions.

So bit disappointed that I've put on a pound. I know its only a pound, but I've been hovering the 13 into 12 line for about 2 weeks now and really quite demoralised that I'm going in the wrong direction!

Only think I will say is that my water intake this week hasn't been as good as it should have been, so telling myself that I'm maybe water logging.

Anyway back on to 100%, fingers crossed for a 4lb loss to bring me into overweight range!

63lb to lose. WI 1-4: -19. WI5, -2. 42lbs to go

And one day later lost that lb plus one more..... Gonna be a good wk, I feel it in my flab's!

63lb to lose. WI 1-4: -19. WI5, -2. WI6, +1. 43lbs to go

Stick at it, hopefully you will have a really good loss this week after giving your body a break from the vlcd. :)

Stick with it fizz!!

Good luck for next week/WI and stay strong!! :D

The add a meal week seems to work doesn't it? I'm really worried about doing mine but i've got a few weeks to go until i have to tackle that hurdle! Well done!

Good luck for this week fizz! Personally I had a great WI the week after AAM so fingers crossed you will too!
LED x

Back