Wii EA Sports Active 30 Day Challenge

I DID IT!

Completed the 30 day challenge! Now I shall have a days rest and start again but do the medium difficulty!

Hi Girls,

I've just complete Day 1 of my 30 day challenge and I loved it especially the boxing bit. I managed to burn 105.9 calories.

I hope you don't mind if I join in your challange.

Are you all recording your measurements as well?

Wendy

The more the merrier Wendy! Welcome aboard! You'll soon be hooked like the rest of us!
Yes do take your measurements, as I found when I started my weightloss slowed right down but my waist and hips dropped inches. It helps to keep your mind right, so you're not fixating on the scales.
I had 2 rest days in a row! But 3 hours of walking yesterday, so I did Day 2 and an upper body workout this morning! My biceps are singing! I'm glad I got a stronger band, using the blue (with the black in reserve!) Burnt a total of 297 cals! (that should help counteract the Chinese banquet last night! A rare night out!)

It really gets to you doesn't it? Where I used to force myself to do my fitness coach I actually look forward to doing SA!

Day 3 on medium, and another 128 cals. To think I used to come home from work, collapse on the settee and watch tv all night!

Right everyone....

I AM BACK

Well, I will be tomorrow. I'm paying a fortune to go to WI for no sodding reason, and why, because I need to bloody well exercise! I can't stay on plan at the weekend, I've tried, and my weight loss is going nowhere, so my not-so-ickle body needs it's metabolism kept high, and the only way to do this is to excerise. So I'm going to use the EA 30 day challenge as my warm up, then do 30 mins pole, the my stretches (which take 30 mins and are a good cooling down exercise).

I shall report back tomorrow, to tell you all I have done it. No excuses....

We shall be on your case if you don't! :eek:

Rest day today, but my day off tomorrow so shall double up.

Hi everyone,

Rest day today, but I burned 93.3 calories yesterday on my day 3.

I'm thinking of changing the setting to medium as I'm finding easy to easy. Does anyone know if I will have to start my 30day challange again, if so i'll do it now before I get any further.

I think you can just go into settings, I changed my trainer once, but soon went back to the bloke! Just been on it and it checks your settings before you start the workout so you can edit them before you start.

Day 4 on Medium. 153 cals burned!
Plus another 100 on My fitness coach this afternoon.

Last edited:
Day 5 and as it was mainly upper body I changed it to hard! 190 cals! Brilliant, and my thighs are singing!

Well done HUN! I found that I could feel a difference in my muscles, not totally stiff as at the start but definitely tender. Shows it's working!
Rest day today, but I shall ramp it up over the weekend! 3 days off! Yay!

Day 6 at medium 156 cals gone (projected 141) Tho I could probably do the hard I think I'll work my way up gradually as my joints and tendons are not used to all this exercise!

It's great when you manage to burn more calories than projected.

I have to be careful with my knees because of the cartilidge. I can only do one set of squats before they start to really hurt.

I did an upper body workout on hard for 130 and half an hour with Maya on my fitness coach for 104. I'll get my togs on now and do day 7 before I change my mind!

I didn't think I could cope with the lunges when I started but it's amazing how I find them no bother now. The trick is to do mini ones at first.

Day 7 on medium. 156 cals (same as yesterday!) Lots of lunges! I can really feel my Quads!
And as the grand prix was not holding my interest! 30mins core on MFC! Now I can feel my abs!

Last edited:
Day 8 on Med.172 cals! and another 30 mins MFC core for 78. My word doing 30 mins instead of 2x 15 was a bit different. All those side crunches! I can really feel I've done something today!

My day off work so went mad as usual!

Day 9 on medium, upper body workout on easy, and a 30 minute core workout on MFC. (G*d that woman's evil!) 310 cals :D

Had a look at day 10 and the hard looks ok.So I shall do that tomorrow.

hi guys i'm back and i'm gonna read what i missed and get back posting on here, soooo sorry not been around for about 3 and a half weeks, wasn't very well and then lost my motivation, i'm getting it back. now and still have my goal of that cat woman outfit for the new year so will be 100% back into my exercise from now on as have put a little weight back on and feel unfit. (gosh this firness thing you defo have to keep it up as getting unfit is sooosooo easy).
anyway enough waffle and now will start reading. back in a bit guys.

Back