WiiFit's Weight Loss Diary

Thanks Rachel, you too! :)

Tummy exercises and 49 minutes on the Wii Fit.

Snacks: 2 pears and a packet of Velvet Crunch.

Some days I just seem to feel so much hungrier than other days...

Lunch: Mug shot

Dinner: jacket potato, tuna and mayo with loads of salad.

In between lunch and dinner I played badminton for an hour and a half. :whacky068:

(really need a badminton playing smilie)

Lunch: Mug shot

Dinner: jacket potato, tuna and mayo with loads of salad.

In between lunch and dinner I played badminton for an hour and a half. :whacky068:

(really need a badminton playing smilie)

I love Badminton!! Might have to convince the OH to come and hire a spot out with me! x

I go with a friend I re met up with when I joined SW. She's lost almost eight stone now. I originally met her when our kids were at nursery together. The badminton club had all male membership til we joined. It's not far from Birmingham city centre Rachel, you should come along. :)

I go with a friend I re met up with when I joined SW. She's lost almost eight stone now. I originally met her when our kids were at nursery together. The badminton club had all male membership til we joined. It's not far from Birmingham city centre Rachel, you should come along. :)

I should! Maybe once I've moved flat etc I'll try to come along! Is it expensive? What times do they open etc? Sounds like good fun! 8 stone... wow!!! That's amazing! x

Tuesday 2nd October

Breakfast: baked beans and bacon

Lunch: salmon and 2 slices of wholemeal bread

Snack: Curly Wurly

Dinner: (to be eaten later, after weigh in) beef casserole

I did my tummy exercises this morning but didn't go on the Wii as I managed to get a late booking appointment to see the practice nurse and had my first lot of vaccinations. Three injections later I feel a bit bleurgh.

Trying to stay positive despite staying the same at weigh in last night. It didn't stop me having 2 Rocky Road HiFi bars after dinner last night. *sigh

New day.

Wednesday 3rd October

Breakfast: Fruit n Fibre with sliced banana and skimmed milk.

Thanks Rachel :)

Lunch: smoked mackerel, salad and 2 slices of wholemeal bread

I'm technically in the Black Country but not very far from Birmingham city centre in reality. Thanks for the support. I had noticed you hadn't been around so much.

Spent yesterday doing some very physical work - moving stuff about and didn't get on the Wii. Had chicken and rice for dinner last night with salad.

Thursday 4th October

Another busy day and didn't get on the Wii again...

Breakfast: Fruit n Fibre and sliced banana with skimmed milk.

Snack: Velvet Crunch

Lunch: turkey breast and salad on a wholemeal bap

Snack: pear and Velvet Crunch

Dinner: smoked fish, prawns, salad and SW chips.

Drank too much red wine last night - not sure what's wrong with me lately, just seem to have lost the plot re SW.

Friday 5th October

Breakfast: Fruit n Fibre, sliced banana and skimmed milk

Last edited:
It doesn't look like you've lost the plot at all! Having a few glasses of red wine won't hurt. I think we all need to have a few 'naughty' days where we treat ourselves, it will help prevent having massive binge sessions! I'm having another takeaway tonight, and probably tomorrow too! So I will make sure I make some good choices! x

Lunch: boiled eggs, bacon, chopped tomatoes, 2 slices wholemeal bread

Dinner: SW risotto with gammon.

Snacks: Velvet Crunch, Curly Wurly, grapes, melon

Didn't get on here yesterday but want to record yesterday.

Saturday 6th October

Snack: Hi Fi Rocky Road

Lunch: two wholemeal rolls with turkey breast and salad, Velvet Crunch, an apple and a babybel light

Dinner: chicken pokora, Balti King Prawn

2 glasses of red wine.

Spent today on a Quiet Day at Polesworth Abbey in north Warwickshire so no Wii Fit.

Sunday 7th October

Brunch: scrambled egg, bacon, spaghetti hoops, mushrooms and 2 slices of wholemeal toast

Dinner: lamb chops, potato, carrots and leeks

Snacks: grapes, clementines

Half an hour today on the Wii.

Monday 8th October

Breakfast: Oats so Simple (6 1/2 syns eek)

Lunch: spaghetti hoops, small wholemeal roll

Dinner: jacket potato, salad, light cottage cheese, prawns

Snacks: pears, grapes, clementines

Exercise: Half an hour on the Wii Fit, one and a half hour session at badminton

Keep forgetting to do the tummy exercises doh!

Back