Total Solution Will I be able to do this?!

Don't get disheartened Sarah. You know all about fluctuations. Are you going to weigh daily?

Thank you my lovelies for all your comments - they really do help me on a daily basis.

Well today I have to admit to being a little gutted. I got on the scales kinda expecting to see 18's and didn't :( I knew it would slow down after my first week, but I didn't think it would slow down THIS much! Am a little gutted to be honest. I am not giving up or owt, just cheesed off today.

Time to stop with the daily weighing then Sarah :)
It is great when you first start, but after the first week there is no point really.
You will get into the 18's if you keep going ;)

My car is full of bottles of water too - stops temptation when I have a sloshy belly lol

haha, and me.
I actually only started drinking water in the car this time round.
Missed a trick before eh ?;)

I hope the rest of your day went better :)
What is your official WI day Sarah ? Monday ? :)

Just found you so here to subscribe! Seen your posts all over, have a fab day hun xx

Aww thank you! Cheered me up that you want to! :)

Don't get disheartened Sarah. You know all about fluctuations. Are you going to weigh daily?

Time to stop with the daily weighing then Sarah :)
It is great when you first start, but after the first week there is no point really.
You will get into the 18's if you keep going ;)

haha, and me.
I actually only started drinking water in the car this time round.
Missed a trick before eh ?;)

I hope the rest of your day went better :)
What is your official WI day Sarah ? Monday ? :)

Thank you ladies - don't get me wrong though, I have no intention of giving up!!

With regards to weighing, I haven't stood on the scales since Tuesday and tried again today (SOOOOOO desperate to see that 18!) and I will be honest I will probably try again at weekend, but no the plan is weekly now. I JUST NEED TO SEE AN 18!! Yes I know I am being impatient :sigh:

Anyway, today is getting better as I have an interview for what would be a PERFECT job for me next week (with a very large payrise too!) so I am happier in myself :) I may end up celebrating with a glass of vino if I get it though - or comiserating with one if I don't! lol That will be a real test of my mettle!!

Anyhooo, thank you for your support. I can honestly say that I doubt I would be dieting without you lot to keep me at it - I have usually cracked and had a chinese by now! lol x

Don't weigh daily!!! Honestly sometimes you will see a gain and that's just natural based on water, hormones, whether you've been the loo - you're best if you only do it weekly but have one midweek peek if you really can't wait. I know you're determined and won't give up but you shouldn't let the numbers dishearten you.

Re Warrington, I used to work in the centre on Stanley St - was a nightmare to get to, don't miss that at all xx

Don't weigh daily!!! Honestly sometimes you will see a gain and that's just natural based on water, hormones, whether you've been the loo - you're best if you only do it weekly but have one midweek peek if you really can't wait. I know you're determined and won't give up but you shouldn't let the numbers dishearten you.

Re Warrington, I used to work in the centre on Stanley St - was a nightmare to get to, don't miss that at all xx

Aahhh I work more the outskirts :)

I know daily weighing is bad - I have said the exact same thing to loads of people on here lol I just wanted a sneak to see the next stone down.... dreaming of 18's......! lol We can't all be as small as you are now! ;)

Last edited:
Lol yes you can and you soon will be :D I'll have to find my old posts in my other user name, I think I was about 19st 6lbs when I first joined this site ---- just keep chipping away and watch those pounds melt away xx

Lol yes you can and you soon will be :D I'll have to find my old posts in my other user name, I think I was about 19st 6lbs when I first joined this site ---- just keep chipping away and watch those pounds melt away xx

Were you really?! OMG! I feel even better still about it now!! :thankyou:

I surely was, I lost about 6 stone the first time I did a vlcd in around 6ish months, then I had a wobble, teetered, went on and off the diet and eventually gave up.....I'm not giving up again :) xx

I surely was, I lost about 6 stone the first time I did a vlcd in around 6ish months, then I had a wobble, teetered, went on and off the diet and eventually gave up.....I'm not giving up again :) xx

Good on ya chuck - I am most inspired :) We can be skinny minnies together sometime!! :D

Even more excited for you to see those 18s on the scales knowing how much you want them! When we want it so bad, it's more frustrating and can become dream-like! But... It's very much real and you will see those numbers, and pass them, until before you know it they will be far far behind!

I started at 14st 12lb and dipped into the 8st last year.. Never imagined it when I began! Felt amazing!!! Iv been silly since, and am in 12s now but I know the numbers are there for the taking now :D xx

8st! wow, i would be like a shrink wrapped skeleton at that weight with my height and build lol

It us good to know you CAN do it though - but a different kinda diet starts when you hit target, or you end up in this boat again!

I remember dieting years ago cause i thought i was huge at 15 and a half stones - I would kill to be there again now!! Lol

Oh well, we live n learn! X

That's all we can do is live it, learn from it and try not to do it again. Practice makes perfect xxx

You will get into the 18's chick :D
I know you will :D
Just think, keep at it, and in one months time, we will be having the same discussion about the 17's ;)

That's all we can do is live it, learn from it and try not to do it again. Practice makes perfect xxx

Well there is no denying that you have practiced it to perfection Carrie!! Every time i see your pic i think - :wow: THAT'S how to do it really successfully!

You will get into the 18's chick :D
I know you will :D
Just think, keep at it, and in one months time, we will be having the same discussion about the 17's ;)

I know ill get there Marge just getting impatient :-/
Roll on 12's - never mind 17's!! Lol ;-).
Have a lovely Friday!

Thats makes 3 of us itching for the 12's ;)

By the way you'll be glad to know i haven't weighed today and have resolved not to until Monday. :)

By the way you'll be glad to know i haven't weighed today and have resolved not to until Monday. :)

Good, will be all the more worth waiting for Sarah.

Are you doing any baking over the weekend :D x

Back