Total Solution Will I be able to do this?!

Well if you happen to have a crystal ball handy it might be possible but other than that :sigh:.

Did you feel happy with the interview ?

Of course you can stay on plan till your Birthday. All the less to worry about afterwards xx

Felt ok but they were two poker faced peeps who were rather hard to read!!!

Staying totally TS until then is gonna be hard as I was planning a weekend off, but it will be worth it :)

4lb is a fabulous loss and one that you'd almost give your right arm to have on the weeks where your losses drop so enjoy it.

Eat all 3 packs!!!! Even when it's add a meal week you still need to eat them all to be sure you get all the nutrients you need xx

Katie, do you HAVE to do meal week? am concerned that once I pop I won't stop! lol

Thanks MissMac :)

Katie, do you HAVE to do meal week? am concerned that once I pop I won't stop! lol

Officially I'd say yes according to Exante however I don't and I know other people don't. You never had to do it on LL as you had a counsellor but with Exante being counsellor free I think that why they say you have to.

Hope today went well for you, when did they say you are likely to hear?

Thank you for that - I won't know anything til next week though! :whistle:

I want to know NOW!!

So do I !!
I wish you luck for the news chick :)

As Katie says, Exante say yes, but many don't.
I never used to, as I used to add in meals whenever I was working in the evenings, and that worked fine for me, as it only worked out a few WS days every 2 or 3 weeks :)
I guess over time, it worked out the same as adding a meal week :)
I think if you find your losses really slowing down, it may be worth while adding in a few meals. I remember someone doing that in the past. They didn't actually add a meal every night for a week, but they did it for the weekend, every 4 weeks. That seemed to work for them :)

Thank you everyone :).

Katie, they've said I won't hear for about a week :-/ IMPATIENT!

See how you feel about adding a meal when the time comes around. I'm only going to eat if I have planned meals out or a Migraine. Once the weight loss starts slowing down I will have a re think. Hope the day is going well xx

I didn't get that job :cry:

I want pizza :break_diet:

Oh no, sorry you didn't get it but you don't really want pizza! If you eat the pizza then afterwards you'll feel bad about two things :(

The perfect job is out there - keep looking xx

Dont touch the pizza!!
Katie is right!

Resist and stay strong, when you next weigh you will see the rewards!

Aw no, that's a blow. No pizza though, it wont make you feel any better. Something else will pop up in the future xx

You still have a job, so all is not lost ;)
It is a very tough market out there at the moment, so take some comfort in that, not pizza ;)
I hope you have been okay tonight :)

Thanks for the support guys. Was totally gutted by it to be honest as there couldn't have been a more perfect job for me - it was what i do now and am bloody good at, although it was more focused so would have actually been easier than my current job and was a lot more money too :-(

Anyway, I did console myself in pizza and a whole bottle of wine and don't feel good for it hence I am awake at 04:15!! But tomorrow is a new day and a TS day at that.

Start again. And apply for more jobs lol. ANYTHING will do, just need out of my current place!

Today is a new day and it's back to TS for you mrs!

Hope you got back to sleep, keep looking for a new job and stay focussed on the diet - hope today's a good one for you xx

I didn't get back to sleep :snoopyhouse: so now I am very tired and incredibly thirsty! I drank nearly a litre of water in the night too!:7834: Reckon my body was liking feeling cleansed and now its trying to flush out evil alcohol and cheese toxins! lol

Anyway, today is a new day and my hopes will not be pinned on one job again. I am drinking plenty and and back on TS and I plan to forget last night ever happened!! :479: The other side of this is I know I will definately not not not be getting on the scales early this week! lol I haven't been on since Monday and now I need to stay off to give me best chance of still having possibly some kind of loss!

Yes, stay of the scales :), and keep to TS now and you will get your mojo back :)
Today is a new day, that you can relook at your options :)

Back