Total Solution Will I be able to do this?!

Sorry you've been having a rough time of it, With your determination to find a better place, You'll get a new job soon :)

Put the slip up behind you, drink lots, TS, don't weigh, and all will be fab. Well done getting straight back on! Think of mistakes like a U- turn. Just stop, turn around, and continue how you were :) xx

Thats my plan ED - what slip up?! lol I am drinking like a fiend to flush my system out as feel bloated and crap to be honest! And I will start pouches later as SOOOOO not hungry at the moment, mind you I probably consumed about the equivalent of about a week of exante calories last night so its no surprise I'm not hungry!

Marge - I am staying well away from the scales, don't even want to think about them right now, but I will take whatever happens on the chin and if I stay the same come Monday morning I will be overyjoyed at just that.

Life does have the habit of giving us knock backs doesn't it. Its so frustrating when you want to move on from a work situation, something else will come up at some point though Sarah .

So today lots of water & Exante TS. The scales will wait for you so put them out of your mind for now. xxx

Thanks Susie :)

I can honestly say that I have felt so pants today - completely lethargic and eugh, that it will take a lot for me to fall off this wagon again!

I have flushed my body with so much water that my stomach thinks that Tom Daly is about to dive in, and I am STILL not hungry I consumed that much grub last night!! :sigh:

Good girl you for getting right back to it, best way - stick with it and those scales will soon be moving in a downward direction xx

life is bound to get in the way at times hope you get back on track good luck. You know I didn't get the job I am in the first time around but it came up again for some reason and I got it then so never give up hope. Something will come up, I am a great believer in destiny and hard work. Hope you are feeling better now.

Main thing is you knocked it on the head! What pizza? Just carry on! Don't need to see damage when your focused to get straight back on! Xxx

Dhame about the job. I'm a big believer in 'what's meant fir you, won't go by you'

Hope u are well and truly back on that wagon! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Alcohol has a terrible effect on us too. Even if you didn't feel the effects of it at the time. I am beginning to feel, the older I get, that a little bit of alcohol can have the adverse effect on me the next day. The manfriend calls it the melacrose. Almost as though you cannot see the good in anything, if you know what I mean. Tomorrow will be day 2 of TS, so it will be easier ;)

Alcohol has a terrible effect on us too. Even if you didn't feel the effects of it at the time. I am beginning to feel, the older I get, that a little bit of alcohol can have the adverse effect on me the next day. The manfriend calls it the melacrose. Almost as though you cannot see the good in anything, if you know what I mean. Tomorrow will be day 2 of TS, so it will be easier ;)

Marge I am astounded how crap I felt yesterday! I was asleep on the sofa by 9!! It has also put me right off even thinking about going off track for a while as my tum felt horrible after food :(

Dhame about the job. I'm a big believer in 'what's meant fir you, won't go by you'

Hope u are well and truly back on that wagon! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

I am on the wagon and setting myself up for a ride until at least my birthday in April :) I AM going to do this and I have applied for a load of other jobs too. Something will come up for me :)

Main thing is you knocked it on the head! What pizza? Just carry on! Don't need to see damage when your focused to get straight back on! Xxx

Carrie I could not have picked a worse pizza if I tried but I was just lusting after it soooo much, but is had garlic, donner meat and double cheese on - the grease that came out of it could have fried chips there was that much :sign0137: Whatever damage is done is done. I had my packs yesterday and just regretted being an idiot. Am possibly more determined now than I was before :)

life is bound to get in the way at times hope you get back on track good luck. You know I didn't get the job I am in the first time around but it came up again for some reason and I got it then so never give up hope. Something will come up, I am a great believer in destiny and hard work. Hope you are feeling better now.

I am thank you :) Most jobs wouldn't bother me but this was just the perfect one - hey ho. Their loss!

Good girl you for getting right back to it, best way - stick with it and those scales will soon be moving in a downward direction xx

I know Katie - thank you :thankyouthankyou: I am off the scales til Monday as dread to think what damage I did, but whatever it is it will come off again - may even shut the curtains and have a bop this afternoon to try and help it along lol Could do with making sure my deliveries have arrived first though as expecting a few parcels (mothers day presents mostly for Sunday) and I might scare them away if I answer the door sweaty, red in the face and heavy breathing! lmao

Lol I'm hoping the postie caught you - might just make his day :D

Hope today has been a good one for you.....stay strong xx

Well the bop this afternoon went out the window! I got a phonecall at lunch time and had an interview in Bolton 2 and a half hours later!! Not sure about this job - I want it, and I certainly want the money it pays but the commute maybe a complete ball ache!! I am going to do a dummy run on Monday I think and see whats what.

Anyway on the diet front, I am back in ketosis according to the stick I peed on earlier! Very fast but I am certainly not complaining! I am back 'enjoying' my pouches so its all good :) Roll on Monday and I can see where I am upto now :scale:

Ooh exciting about the job, how did the interview go? What's the distance you'd need to travel?

Yay for ketosis. Hope commute is not too bad. I travel 30 mins to work. I sing most of the way in my car. Get a few odd looks but I dont care what other drivers think of me! X

Lol that's me too, 30 mins each way singing along to radio 2 - got to be done :)

Lol that's me too, 30 mins each way singing along to radio 2 - got to be done :)

I listen to CDs. Can't take the chance that someone might talk on the radio and interrupt my singing. Hate it when that happens! X

Well done for staying true to the space dust today :), and I hope the interview went well :)
I commute too, about 30-45 mins each way, depending on traffic, but I like to listen to the radio, as I quite like the chat and variety of music :D

Ooh exciting about the job, how did the interview go? What's the distance you'd need to travel?

I listen to CDs. Can't take the chance that someone might talk on the radio and interrupt my singing. Hate it when that happens! X

Well done getting back into ketosis!

Hope u get this job, hopefully it isn't too awkward to get to! X

Well done for staying true to the space dust today :), and I hope the interview went well :)
I commute too, about 30-45 mins each way, depending on traffic, but I like to listen to the radio, as I quite like the chat and variety of music :D

I am on the outskirts of Wigan and Warrington and its in Bolton which is 40mins on a clear run from me, so no idea what its going to be like in the morning :eek: I am going to do a dummy run on Monday and see how long it takes as to whether it will be feasible or not. Its better paid which would pay for the fuel, but I couldn't spend 2 hours commuting to work everyday (as its prime time 9am start!). I also have to pay to park which is only £2 a day, but it all starts adding up. However, I would like the job as the prospects are amazing..... Assuming I get the job its all based on the commute!!

I currently commute into Warrington which takes me between 35 & 50 mins which I don't mind, but on a clear run its just over 15 mins - just shows the difference morning traffic makes! I need to work from home!! Who knows they could employ someone else between now and then! I won't be as gutted over this one if I don't get it though so don't worry - no pizza! lol

I am back in Exante world good n proper anyway, ketosis is in full swing, and I was back to forcing myself into my third pouch yesterday....! Why do I struggle so much to get the third one in, yet I can scoff my way through many many times that in 'real' food!?

Back