Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

its normal to be fretting doll (NORMAL?? you know what i mean lol)

i honeslty think its your body adjusing to the shock, stick at it and im sure you'll have a big loss next week. weeks 2 3 or 4 often show one small loss or sts while your body readjusts

I drink a large can of coke zero every day - hell i even have diet coke cos im a rebel. A little bit of protein wouldnt have done anythign either. So dont worry, you did NOTHING wrong, keep at it and you will be rewarded next week xx

Hey Gals, thought I would see whats happened over the last few days of me being in work mode rather than CD world. Not a great in the way of sticking to plan, thought step 3 would be easier than ss+ ect ecturrraaaaaa however..... nope you tend to think you have more choice to munch on...
.:booboo:. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO as from tomorrow, I shall shall do Step 3 from scratch...I am sure I am fully out of Ketosis now so fingers crossed it will still work!!!!!!! xx

lil_legs said:
its normal to be fretting doll (NORMAL?? you know what i mean lol)

i honeslty think its your body adjusing to the shock, stick at it and im sure you'll have a big loss next week. weeks 2 3 or 4 often show one small loss or sts while your body readjusts

I drink a large can of coke zero every day - hell i even have diet coke cos im a rebel. A little bit of protein wouldnt have done anythign either. So dont worry, you did NOTHING wrong, keep at it and you will be rewarded next week xx

Ahh u said exunctly the thing i wanted to hear, been driving myself potty! Plus point is tonight i nearly ate all 6 of the atkins bars i have in the fridge but i didnt, i cleaned the bath like a demented tart then drunk about 1.5litres of water. Distraction tactic successful! Now im going to measure myself but cant remember exactly where i held the tape last time, such a nob, anyhoo lets hope its more exciting than poxt scales! X

Mitzy! said:
Hey Gals, thought I would see whats happened over the last few days of me being in work mode rather than CD world. Not a great in the way of sticking to plan, thought step 3 would be easier than ss+ ect ecturrraaaaaa however..... nope you tend to think you have more choice to munch on...
.:booboo:. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO as from tomorrow, I shall shall do Step 3 from scratch...I am sure I am fully out of Ketosis now so fingers crossed it will still work!!!!!!! xx

Oh there you are! Thought u'd been a bit quiet, damn having to go to work and earn money!! Thats a bit ***** re step3, must admit i think id be the same. Wish i'd never discovered bloody bars as i cant stop thinking of them sitting in the fridge, i am def an all or nothing girl by nature! Step3 is still low cal babe so as long as u stick u should def lose, its science inniiiiit! X

Oh there you are! Thought u'd been a bit quiet, damn having to go to work and earn money!! Thats a bit ***** re step3, must admit i think id be the same. Wish i'd never discovered bloody bars as i cant stop thinking of them sitting in the fridge, i am def an all or nothing girl by nature! Step3 is still low cal babe so as long as u stick u should def lose, its science inniiiiit! X

Awwww me missed you too my fellow J-Lo :wavey:, oh bars are my lunch at work!!! I see you have lost 1lb this week, well done you, 8lbs in 3 weeks is fabdazzedosey so wipe those tears away right now!

Yeah, I guess your right 1000 cals is still pretty low so in reality if I still to plan then I should still lose. I am on it. I have been doing it since Feb and IF i stuck to it 100% each week I would had reached my goal by now but hey, I have to live too.

x

Mitzy! said:
Awwww me missed you too my fellow J-Lo :wavey:, oh bars are my lunch at work!!! I see you have lost 1lb this week, well done you, 8lbs in 3 weeks is fabdazzedosey so wipe those tears away right now!

Yeah, I guess your right 1000 cals is still pretty low so in reality if I still to plan then I should still lose. I am on it. I have been doing it since Feb and IF i stuck to it 100% each week I would had reached my goal by now but hey, I have to live too.

x

Lol, i am not (as u may possibly have gathered!) thrilled with the loss but as per usual te minimims gang have made me feel much much better about it and stopped me eating everything in my house! Ha yeah i totes agree, as we were discussing re our impending holibobs, u have to enjoy urself occasionally but just make sure to be disciplined and get back on it, or just have the treat and not go craaazy! I cannot believe some people on the forum who've been doing this diet for months without one balls up. I take my hat, coat and gloves off to them as i had gin and pizza after 3 days! Where r u at vs ur goal, cant see when im on my phone xx

Lol, i am not (as u may possibly have gathered!) thrilled with the loss but as per usual te minimims gang have made me feel much much better about it and stopped me eating everything in my house! Ha yeah i totes agree, as we were discussing re our impending holibobs, u have to enjoy urself occasionally but just make sure to be disciplined and get back on it, or just have the treat and not go craaazy! I cannot believe some people on the forum who've been doing this diet for months without one balls up. I take my hat, coat and gloves off to them as i had gin and pizza after 3 days! Where r u at vs ur goal, cant see when im on my phone xx

It is great on here for a bit of moral support, thats why I joined! I am currently about 7lbs away from my 9st goal but once there will allow myself between 3-5lbs to play with before kick starting myself again. Just need to refocus really with no excuses!!! xx

Wow u sooo close j-lo, u will def get there and i heart ur nice snazzy realistic approach to it. The lightest i can remember being in the last few yrs is 10st 9 so when i get to 10.7 il be thrilled. Was probably born weighing 10st so dont even know if my body is capable of it but i will chill out about slower losses once i reach that 1st mini goal. We can do it fo shiz! X

lil_legs said:
Mam** not man - that'd be even more impressive!!

Taxi for me!!!

Hahaha that made me howl! I was thinking if ur ex was 4ft 11 its a bloomin gd job ur nt together anymore! I wish there was an app to see what ud look like skinny, then i could stick it everywhere to inspire me! Or maybe i need a pic of me at my flabbiest and blobbiest instead, although i tended to avoid pics! X

Looool u guy made me laugh this morning!!

Do u guys think I can take tetras on holiday? Or has it got to be powder n porridge x

good point looool nooo wayyyy lol. xxx Hows everyone this morning xxxx

MissieCB said:
Looool u guy made me laugh this morning!!

Do u guys think I can take tetras on holiday? Or has it got to be powder n porridge x

Im not risking either so its shakes and soup for me. Prefer the powdered shakes anyway tbh. Can u imagine a tetra explosion all over ur stuff?! Be like that episode in friends with ross," ohhhj nooooo! Major shampoo explosion, its everywhere!" Im sleepy today, didnt sleep well last nght cos was too hot but if that means another lovely jubbly day today i cam get over it :) xxx

Im not risking either so its shakes and soup for me. Prefer the powdered shakes anyway tbh. Can u imagine a tetra explosion all over ur stuff?! Be like that episode in friends with ross," ohhhj nooooo! Major shampoo explosion, its everywhere!" Im sleepy today, didnt sleep well last nght cos was too hot but if that means another lovely jubbly day today i cam get over it :) xxx

yeah but what about on the beach and stuff what we gonna do mix one up in a mug loooool

Im taking bars to have instead of chocolate loooool xxxx

MissieCB said:
yeah but what about on the beach and stuff what we gonna do mix one up in a mug loooool

Im taking bars to have instead of chocolate loooool xxxx

Thats pretty true, i wont be on the beach as my house is up in the hills but later this summer i will be. Might have to purchase some kind of geektastic flask lol. Turning in to a right nerd these days! X

looool

Back