Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Just waiting for my Botox looool cant wait xx

Serious? Botox ? Cool x
Well I had another wee break through - made the base for my banoffee pie and had some mix left over, instead of scoffing it I put it in the bin !!! A first I can tell you. I will of course be eating some tomorrow but that is planned.

Wow that's hardcore I couldn't have resisted babe zx

Just got back from weigh in and lost 4 lbs so excited woop woop xxxxx

That's fab - I lost 4 this week as well however I am off plan today, just sat in garden eating fruit. I am not going mad but want to have a really nice meal. I got low fat pate the only really naughty thing I will be having is banoffee pie - yum x the weather is so good doesn't make you think about food, how did the Botox go? Xx

Wow look at us lol ummmm banoffee pie I'm jel. I'm on the garden too it's roasting lol got a bikini and feel amazing for a blimin change cx

Botox was find I've had it's couple of times best thing ever if u don't go overboard x

I have a bikini on but not feeling fantastic - I will for the summer time tho - after today I am going to do as for four days to get me quickly back on track. Have just had major row with my ex husband if you see in the news deranged lady shoves hosepipe up miserable gits arse - its me and I have ran out of restraint lol xx

Looooool know what u mean men are so annoying lol zxxx

Quite right lil legs x I have eaten for Scotland so if someone out there has done the same in England, then balance has been created. I didn't go wild, had a small bit of banoffee pie, even sent a bit back for ex husband, the bit I dropped on the floor (not really). I have not drank as much today so I will try and get some water on board. can't decide whether to go out or not. I am on ss tomorrow so maybe I should just get early night.

Ha lil legs holidddayyyyyyyy mode I have another week to go and I
Having a cheeky vodka soda and water flavouring xxxx

Lost 4lbs this week can u believe it xxx

Thanks chick bring on the holiday x

Quick check in! Girls who have lost-congrats! Its my dads bday today and i confess i did have a sticky toffee cupcake but that was the only off plan thing (bet i put on a stone lol!) and i had planned to have it so am keeping a lid on the guilt! Out all day in london tomorrow and have to ignore champagne and posh restaurant food and ask for **** food with no sauce booo. I felt skinny yesterday but today i feel wobbly and gross, bein a woman is maddening sometimes! Anyways, gd luck with rest of wkend all xxx

Ok so u will be fine babe and if u ignore champers your one strong chick xxx. I'm waiting fora sheesh kebab looool

Hi girlies, you are all very good and in the know about CD, so was after some advice.

Yesterday I was on day 4 and felt great, so went and rode my horse, however about 30mins after I went a bit funny I had problems pronouncing things and my right and fingers went numb along with my lips. My friend ( who completley disagrees with CD) was worried so she made me eat a couple if biscuits, about 5 mins after that all was fine.

My husband has gone nuts telling me it's dangerous, and that he doesn't want me getting ill. What on earth happened to me? Anyone else had this? I was doing so well, I am really pissed off, really felt as if I was getting somewhere!!!!

Lisalu82 said:
Hi girlies, you are all very good and in the know about CD, so was after some advice.

Yesterday I was on day 4 and felt great, so went and rode my horse, however about 30mins after I went a bit funny I had problems pronouncing things and my right and fingers went numb along with my lips. My friend ( who completley disagrees with CD) was worried so she made me eat a couple if biscuits, about 5 mins after that all was fine.

My husband has gone nuts telling me it's dangerous, and that he doesn't want me getting ill. What on earth happened to me? Anyone else had this? I was doing so well, I am really pissed off, really felt as if I was getting somewhere!!!!

Wow maybe you should get checked out but I'm sure it's just cos of the heat Hun and lack of calories. I used to have horses and know how much work they are! I couldnt do anything for the first few days tho x

Wow maybe you should get checked out but I'm sure it's just cos of the heat Hun and lack of calories. I used to have horses and know how much work they are! I couldnt do anything for the first few days tho x

Thats what I said to him but he's not happy with me carrying on, I really want to see this weight come off. But I was off plan yesterday and I feel as if I have let myself down.

He's out today so am going to do my shakes today and tell him I am doing it!!! It's a nice hot day so my 3 little boys will be in the garden playing so could have a chilled day laying in the garden.

Are anyone else's OH's supportive ????

my oh is really supportive he really wants me to loose the weight aswell as he is worried about my health when i feel tired and need to sleep he takes the little one for couple hours so i can to recharge my batteries lol he doesnt eat in front of me but im that determined to do it i dont mind who eats in front of me but yes deffo 100% better when your partner is 100% behind you to help x

My OH has been great but I haven't asked him to do any other changes and still cooks and I cook for him xx he just says I'm doing really well. His family are another matter which is why I haven't told them but they do think I'm on the missing list!!!!
Make your oh read the book then maybe he will understand how the diet works xxxx

My OH has been pretty good. He wants me to be happy with how i look and congratulates me for sticking and he was really gd when i only lost 1lb last wk. he thinks parts of the diet are crazy like how today i picked the tomatoes out of my salad and when we did bbq prawns i wouldnt let him put lime on them but thats the worst of it really. I made him try the shakes and he liked it so least he knows in not eating gross stuff. I will say though that in the first wk or so when i felt rank i didn't mention it so much as obvs he would worry. He is only caring about u but i agree in asking him to read the book and explainig the science behind it to him. As regards u and how u r feeling i promise that def towards te second wk ul start to feel gd again. In not hungry often now and have as much energy as i did before. Only bad thing is pongy breath and for me ignoring the amazing deserts and not having champers but all day people told me i looked slim which was better than any food or drink for me! Xx

Last edited:
Back