Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

ok sorry for sounding grumpy loool xxx love you guys xxx

so measure on monday yeah and weigh xx

Miss, I know you werent hun, i was just being miserable!
And legs, you can bre the leader then as its what ur already doing :)
I'm kinda doing 1000cal a day atm anyway with this 'Hans way' so shall continue for time being as tbh i quite enjoy the fasting element, makes my tum feel nice lol. So count me in the challenege and i may move over 'properly' at some point!

F YOU CAMBRIDGE DIET!! (that was for u miss, and for my having lost all that weight then putting it on again!)

it did worry me about it that nearly everyone does put it back on!!!

MissieCB said:
it did worry me about it that nearly everyone does put it back on!!!

Its just so hard adjusting after, i was like FOOOD!!!

But, on the positive side i reigned myself in and put 8lbs back, not the whole 1st6lbs.
Then i lost the 8lbs on juddd, and now its back again lol. Its like my danger fat weight lol

Ok let's do!!! This

shall we start from today :) its better for me!!! and if we go over at weekend it gives us chance to get it off!

Lets get this show on the road lol! Missie no harm in u starting the eating today. I'm not changing what Im doing and my food works out at under 1000 cals so in my own way im joining in!
Weigh measure etc on mon (joy!)
xx

I've been bad with food today!

Like clockwork sf has text wanting to stay over (bare in mind he said he was busy today when I asked him on tues - yeah right) so I've said I'm going out.

I know im playing games but there's no way this is just on his terms! Plus I'm up at 6am so havin an early night again been buggered this week!

lil_legs said:
I've been bad with food today!

Like clockwork sf has text wanting to stay over (bare in mind he said he was busy today when I asked him on tues - yeah right) so I've said I'm going out.

I know im playing games but there's no way this is just on his terms! Plus I'm up at 6am so havin an early night again been buggered this week!

I think u have done exactly the right thing babe! He needs to stop d***ing around! If he wants to see u its on ur say so. Bet poker suddenly becomes cancelled!

What was ur bad food then? U'be eaten naff all today anyway! Or was that yesterday? Im all confused! Xx

Ur playing it perfect just goes to show he was being awkward when u first asked!!! Bloody men are full of fluff!!

Silly boy! Tomorrow I may be able to do but that's a diff story :p

I had homemade curry and some chips for lunch (not a huge portion tho!) and pizza for tea - although the whole pizza is 400 cals!! So it's not that bad really, oh I had a 2 poached eggs on 1 piece of brown toast too. No/very few carbs tomorrow tho as pre- wedding eve x

MissieCB said:
Ur playing it perfect just goes to show he was being awkward when u first asked!!! Bloody men are full of fluff!!

I know I knew when he said "can't do that day sorry" he was fibbing lol. Silly bugger! I'm havin my hair done tomorrow so tomorrow night I could well be free but I won't mention that, just see what happens :) x

I know I knew when he said "can't do that day sorry" he was fibbing lol. Silly bugger! I'm havin my hair done tomorrow so tomorrow night I could well be free but I won't mention that, just see what happens :) x

LOVE how well u've sussed him and played him at what he (the silly buger!) thought was his game. Males, teeny tiny brains lol! xx

lil_legs said:
He messed me around once, not this time sucker!!! Quite surprised how persistent he is though! x

Cos he can't have you xxx

Yeah but this has been going on off and on since last may? Haha we ignore each other for a whole then txt for a bit then ignore etc etc then June we drunkenly bumped naughties but it's never been this persistent. Good distraction tho! x

lil_legs said:
Yeah but this has been going on off and on since last may? Haha we ignore each other for a whole then txt for a bit then ignore etc etc then June we drunkenly bumped naughties but it's never been this persistent. Good distraction tho! x

Well i was gonna say, is that not the perfect scenario right now?!
Just keep being mrs chilled and blasé :)

Back