Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Morning Peeps............................any goss?

well doing something with the other half tonight but not sure what to do!! Might go bowling (although i hate it should be a laugh). Then football tomorrow and friends round in the evening!!!

Cheeky wine definately planned xxx

Morning babies. Also had a soiffing sleep. 10.15 ish right until 6.30, boom!
Cooking dins at me muvvers tonight for her, my bro and his gf and then going to snooze there. Am doing 2 weeks without booze so no cheeky vino for moi, but i will have a pudding :)
Doing a trail run sat morning and then off for lunch and cinema with team jimmy. Saturday is snog day lol.

Missie i love bowling! Feel like a t*t in the shoes and im crap but its a laugh :) xx

ha yeah thats the reason i hate bowing cos of the shoes loool hate looking short xxx

OOOOOO team jimmy xxx

MissieCB said:
ha yeah thats the reason i hate bowing cos of the shoes loool hate looking short xxx

OOOOOO team jimmy xxx

I just hate how fat i look with then and skiny jeans-not the one! Plus millions of sweaty feet have been in there before u, blugh!

Im well confused about men. Sometimes (like now) i feel like i really cant be arsed to make the effort, but then other times i love the banter or really just want someone to do stuff with. Oh well, we'll see what tomorrow brings!

Legs, any sf updates? Xx

Sneeeeeeeky ooooosh x

Attachments

• image-1321722596.jpg
    image-1321722596.jpg
    359.2 KB · Views: 22
Hahaha!

Miss u lurrrrrve the oosh!

Team jimmy is sending really cheeky msgs (not rude ones exactly but u know the sort) makes me really want to either slap him or snog him. Or actually a combo of both. Come the f**k on tomorrow!

I'm Excited for u babes cant wait for an update x

MissieCB said:
I'm I'm excited xxx

Explain me why cocky men are attractive?! And also why im enjoying a convo where he told me he'll break my arm if i steal his popcorn?! I've said he doesnt stand a hance and he'd get a bloody hard round house (martial arts kick) to the head. This is not how flirting is sposed to be?! Or maybe it is if i both do martial arts lol xx

lil_legs said:
Ooh snog fest snog fest!!

Best be! Or i'll be pulling men off the street to kiss lol

Desperate, moi?!

lil_legs said:
Snog fest snog fest!

I'm off to subway tut tut

Oh ffff (nearly said rude word !) i love subway!! Best bread ever. Fact!! And sauces. Unmmm Enjoy x

starvinggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Awwwww OH got me pj and alcohol lool Opps x

Attachments

• image-1766394233.jpg
    image-1766394233.jpg
    426.2 KB · Views: 31
Back