Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Exactly double mwah

It's so true x

And a third and additional mwah from deepest darkest Hertfordshire! X

Aw my lovelies!

So are we all making a pact to weigh tomorrow whatever the result as get on with it? x

Yes i think it has to be done! Also, i need to know im losing to motivate myself to keep going, so no point not knowing exactly what i weigh at start! I'm predicting 10st 10. if its more I may chuck myself out the window!!

I've just been reading my food diary from when i was on hols as i have printed it out. Just laughed my arse off as according to it i had several 'Diet Comes' a day !! HAHAHA, so juvenile but its made me smile (no mean feat given am still working!) xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Yes i think it has to be done! Also, i need to know im losing to motivate myself to keep going, so no point not knowing exactly what i weigh at start! I'm predicting 10st 10. if its more I may chuck myself out the window!!

I've just been reading my food diary from when i was on hols as i have printed it out. Just laughed my arse off as according to it i had several 'Diet Comes' a day !! HAHAHA, so juvenile but its made me smile (no mean feat given am still working!) xx

Ha how funny and yup weighing and measuring tomorrow for def!!!!

lil_legs said:
Hahaha that made me chuckle!

I'm predicting 10 st 5 for me

What u wanna do, weigh on a certain day each week? I'm def doing my measurements too x

Well lets say roughly same day every week. I will only weigh after a DD so won't be exunctly same day. Can always alert u guys in advance what day it'll be so we all do same? I don't mind :)

So... Theres the FB guy (who saw me on hos friends profile) and has asked to take me out. He looks hot i have to say, and again good chat. He asked when im free and i said maybe sun arvo or perhaps in the eve next week. He says he can do earlier arvo sunday but then he is away on hol for 2 weeks. Should i just say that we leave til he gets back? Grrr im **** at this stuff! X

Hard one chick CID if u like him it will do ur nut in while he is gone!!!!! But if I Dnt see him u might not bother in the long run!!!!!

I'd see him I think!!!!

Yeah weigh and measure same day and Cazza h let us know x

MissieCB said:
Hard one chick CID if u like him it will do ur nut in while he is gone!!!!! But if I Dnt see him u might not bother in the long run!!!!!

I'd see him I think!!!!

Yeah weigh and measure same day and Cazza h let us know x

In the end i said i think im free sunday but will let him know later. Not feeling up to standard atm but may change after a few good diet days so we'll see. If i don't ever meet him then who cares! It was him who stalked me, never knew he existed til yesterday xx

Ha exactly chick!!!! Whatever is ment to be is ment to be!!!

Right So I have measured and weighed!

Starting at 10st 7lba
Arms - 11.5 inches
Waist - 32 inches
Bust - 40 inches
Hips 40.5 Inches
Legs 22 Inches

******!!!

I am back in bed literally balling my eyes out. Back up to 11 bloody stone, i cant believe it! I mean i knew i had put on but i am almost back up to my pre CD wait (11st6)
No tape measure im afraid but that has given me such a shock, and a bloody massive boot up the backside to do this properly. Bloody bloody hell!

OMG how comes chick!! I dont understand it,...it cant be cos of what your eating!!!! Surely as you havent eaten that much seriously!!!!

I think its blimin CD.......................i think people put on more weight after!!!

Big cuddles chick I know how you feel.....we will get there xxx

Thanks babe
I SO want to get back on CD now but no point, i cant do it, totally unrealistic for me .
I will stick to holiday juddd diet i printed off and it WILL come off. Just so shocked. Over a stone on in a month, *****!! How is that even possible?!
I havent run as much but this is really f***ed up. I think im going to be an annoying person and weigh after every DD. i just need to know its coming off. Blinking hell!!!!!!

Right, time to stop bawling and snotting as not getting me anywhere. Working from home today so a coffee and cereal, then in a cpl of hrs a nice long run. FCUK 11st, you can f**k right off NOW!!

Last edited:
yeah i know what you mean babe as its just so scarey!!! Im sure if you stick to it that it will come off xxx It bloody has too!!!!

MissieCB said:
yeah i know what you mean babe as its just so scarey!!! Im sure if you stick to it that it will come off xxx It bloody has too!!!!

Especially when )and this sounds rude but dont mean it to) i look at what/how much people eat in juddd! BUT being honest, i have had some bad binges, and they are often late at night which is the worst time to do it.
I have to treat this as a positive in the sense that it is going to keep me on the straight and narrow at least. Aiming for a piddly 2lb loss this week but hope its more.
Xxxx

yeah my measurements are not good ive gone up!!! Im aiming for that too! Whats you food plan today?

MissieCB said:
yeah my measurements are not good ive gone up!!! Im aiming for that too! Whats you food plan today?

Im so so depressed!! But least ive seen that whilst starting this afresh. Things can only get better.
My plan is 1700-1800cals today as went over my ones yesterday. Same healthy brekkie every day, lunch is salad or sarnie with nimble bread. Dinner as healthy as poss. Sposed to be eating out tonight, not sure if happening or not but im not eating crap just because we are out!

Whats ur plan? Xxx

I'm 10 st 2 (actually shocked!)

Stats below:

Arms - 12 & 1/4
Bust - 36
Under busy - 31.5
Waist - 34
Hips - 36.5
Thigh - 23

My weight hasn't crept up too much but my word my measurements have!!!

Will look in the fridge and come back with my daily plan!

Back