Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

lil_legs said:
Especially when this hungover!!!

Bleurghhhhh

Ah yes hanging cuddles are the shiz!!

Morning peeps!!! Woke up with a bad neck this morning...............was gonna start running tonight typical!!!!

So how is everyone................legs bet your feeling better now its out ya system loool.

Cazza whats your plans now then?

morning crew.
b***ocks nights sleep for me, and got the boss out with me today, awesome!
DD for me today,eaten sooo much this wkend its unreal. following my diet from first 2 juddd weeks now. if i stick, it'll work. that is le fact!
pants weather here :-( xx

I'm in a mood today!

I've taken myself off Facebook due to some stupid girl that I can't be arsed with! Need to contact the guy re the challenge but can't now. Oops!

Eatin rubbish so I'll have to start tomorrow x

o god totally forgot our challenge!!!!! Did anyone weigh or measure??? Opps

ok snap xx remind me chicks xxxxx

Any ideas on face cream??

I forgot too but im so fat i dont want to anyway!!

Missie i use Benefit Facial Emulsion, its lush :)

looool so we all doing this tomorrow then xx

MissieCB said:
looool so we all doing this tomorrow then xx

I'll have to set an alarm or something or i will defo forget. I've got docs on weds so maybe just get them to do it all!

nooo come on if we dont start we wont knwo loool xx

I've eaten so much and have so much left to go I reckon I'll easily be 10 st 5 tomorrow. But face the music and food all ready to get cracking tomorrow!

Hve pulled out of the official challenge as I don't want to go back on Facebook so I need us to help each other :) x

Omg the pressure! I knoooow ur right, its just depressing! My jeans nrly cut me in half yeaterday so i reckon im 10st10 now. Heaviest since beg june :-( Will give me an extra incentive to stick to my UD tomoz though and not binge!
Cx

Chub club, fat fighters, gut busters!!

Exactly ignore she sounds like a nob!!! What is it with people now a days???

Back