Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

lil_legs said:
Id put on half a stone due to a mad 3 week birthday celebrations, surprised it wasn't a stone and a half! Joined weightwatchers thurs, I proved I can maintain but a lil guidance and focus can't harm!!

Hey legs hope ur cool I'm up in the air ur back on loads not a happy bunny and finding the gym such hard motivation xxxx

lil_legs said:
Aw chicks!! Hope ur ok. You following anything diet wise? I've got a diary in the ww section so will be posting in there more now xxxxx

Oooo ok Hun I'll have a look.......not following anything really xxxx

Hi, how's everyone getting on this week?

I am having a hard day today. I am feeling very hungry and I cant seem to shake it, no matter how busy I am :(

My weigh in is Friday (because CDC is away) and I am trying to get to 11st or below which means I need a 4-5lb loss - I doubt thats going to happen after the weekend

x

I've lost 1lb this week - gutted :(
I know its a loss but i feel really dejected this evening. Ive been really good and not given in to my cravings for food, despite my hormones screaming at me for chocolate. I feel like i am never going to get below 11st never mind reach 10st :(

I've had a good week this week girls. My WI got put back until this morning..........and i've lost 3lbs :) total loss = 17lbs :bliss:

It feels lke my goal is a long way off yet but I am creeping towards it and it feels great

Hope everyone has had a good week
xxx

WI on friday was disappointing, I lost 1lb. At least it's a loss but my goal by Christmas is not achievable now :(

We had friends round last night and I cooked a delicious three course meal. I had wine and a dessert, homemade fruit pavlova, which was divine, but I felt really bad afterwards. We've been for a 4 mile walk this morning to try and burn off some of that sugar. I have got no option now, if I want a decent loss this week I am going to have to get into the gym this week :sigh:

Oooo ok Hun I'll have a look.......not following anything really xxxx

Hello missie and lillegs!! How are you?? What have I missed????

pits been a while since I have been on here as have had a lot going on!!! So who is still around on here?? Lillegs my friend is a WW consultant and she raves about it!!! Let me know how you get on!!
missie - what diet or plan are u on??

i am going back on cd tomorrow for a few days to clear Xmas!!!!

hey peeps im back!!!! Hows everyone xxxx

Im gonna have a read of your diary lil legs xxxxx

So whats the goss what have i missed????

just checking my aviator

opps

yayyyy

-4lbs this week - woo hoo
I'm 5lbs from my target weight and if I wasn't feeling so ill I'd be feeling fantastic lol
Hope everyones having a good week
xx

well done chick xxx how you finding CD?

MissieCB - I can't say its been easy, there have been many days where I could've given in to temptation, but I am so glad i've stuck at it. I cannot remember weighing 10 stone something !!

I did WW 123 years ago and dropped from 14st 9lb to 11st 4lb and kept my weight stable for years but WW was a really long slog and I couldn't face going back to counting points. The CD has been a revelation to me ! Its been so easy to fit into my lifestyle and im actually mithering about going back to eating food three times a day.

I started 12 weeks ago and I never thought I'd achieve so much :) It feels amazing to buy clothes that are 2 sizes smaller, although I think I'm in between sizes now which is annoying. I guess I need to keep going to get into those size 10's

I hope you're doing ok
xx

Back