Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Hi its so nice to hear as well just make sure you keep on top of it so you dont have to do it again like me loool xx

Im struggling today lol and off of plan tomorrow but should be fine for a four weeks after sxx

I've put a pound on in the last 2 weeks :( Feeling fed up but my CDC has suggested I move to Step 3 this week and eat 1,000 calories so I'm going to give that a go.
I hope everyone's had a good week
x

I've put a pound on in the last 2 weeks :( Feeling fed up but my CDC has suggested I move to Step 3 this week and eat 1,000 calories so I'm going to give that a go.
I hope everyone's had a good week
x

That might kickstart ur metabolism hun just what u need xxxx

Been doing ok not really song cd just really healthy eating still along way to go but hitting the gym hard!!!!!

Just gotta stay away from the wine!!!

Had my WI - lost the 1lb I put on last week, so that's a positive I guess. Gotta find a way of kick starting my metabolism this week because I'm getting very despondent now.
hows everyone doing this week?

Hey hun well done at least you lost something xxxx

Im getting nowhere was doing low cal with a bit of CD but its getting desperate loool .

Decided im going back on CD as of this morning xxx

Hey hun feeling fantastic did a class last night and was so full of energy an feeling like im loosing too which is really motivating.

How are you doing this morning? Are you still doing 810 and when is your weigh in xxx

Hey hun feeling fantastic did a class last night and was so full of energy an feeling like im loosing too which is really motivating.

How are you doing this morning? Are you still doing 810 and when is your weigh in xxx

Im ok thanks. I measured myself at the weekend and I've lost 2" from my waist and 3" from my hips which is a real motivator. My next WI is Friday morning and although I shouldn't have, I did get on my scales this morning and i was 10st 2, so fingers cossed for a good WI on Friday :) Hoping that eating a few more calories is helping.

It good to hear you're having a good week Hun :) When is your WI?
x

well just booked my CDC and she cant see me til sunday where as normal its Saturday but disappointed but hey ho! Have been using all my shakes up so that will be my first WI in with her officially x

My official WI at home is on friday morning so will go by that x

Well done on your victories hun sounds amazing your nearly at target :D

Fingers crossed. My scales are about 1lb different to my CDCs but I'm hopeful for a good loss
well done on sticking to it :)
xx

Fingers crossed. My scales are about 1lb different to my CDCs but I'm hopeful for a good loss
well done on sticking to it :)
xx

It's hard this afternoon desperately wanna eat x

WI tomorrow, fingers crossed for me girls :)
hows it been today MissieCB?
Xx

I've got WI in the morning then again on Sunday when I officially c my CDC x

Fingers crossed Dnt think I'm gonna loose a lot tho ESP as ive been exercising x

Back